Some peoples kids

Old February 23rd 05, 12:08 AM
Rusted

Default Some peoples kids

Not my auction, but worth a read. Where do these people come from?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=45301352 86

Old February 23rd 05, 12:30 AM
Dave Milne

fortunately they don't come from around here :-)

"THERE WOULD HAVE ONLY BEEN ONE EPISODE OF DUKES OF HAZARD IF ROSCO P.
COLETRAIN <sp ?> HAD THIS BABY!"

No ****, everyone would have switched off ....

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old February 23rd 05, 04:54 AM
Nathan Otis

It has Texas plates ... Need I say more?
n.

Old February 23rd 05, 12:21 PM
Snow

What's he selling the ugly postal J**P or the ugly **** ???

Snow...

Old February 23rd 05, 03:19 PM
griffin

Probably both ...package deal. You get screwed twice for one price.

. ..

Old February 23rd 05, 03:43 PM
twaldron

I'd say you've already showed enough prejudicial, narrow minded, pin
headedness for one day, but, hey, it's your life. Let's see what you can do.

Nathan Otis wrote:

> It has Texas plates ... Need I say more?
> n.

tw

71 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco
03 TJ Rubicon - Rubicon Express 4.5"
01 XJ Sport

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
-- Dave Barry

Pronunciation: 'jEp
Function: noun
Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80-inch wheelbase,
1/4-ton capacity, and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in
World War II.

(Please remove the OBVIOUS to reply by email)
Old February 24th 05, 01:39 AM
Nathan Otis

The original post asked the question, "Where do these people come from?"
It's a joke, T.W. You should look into them.
n.

. com...

Old February 24th 05, 03:10 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I've lived in Texas City for a year, back in '80, and I can tell
you people have disappeared for insinuating less than that.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old February 24th 05, 03:56 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

It was only recently that Texas courts stopped recognizing "He needed
killin'" as a valid defense argument.

Old February 24th 05, 06:02 PM
Brian Foster

That is the courts in the "Big Cities". You can still get away with "He
needed Killin" in some of the smaller municipalities. Cut N Shoot, TX comes
to mind.

"Matt Macchiarolo" > wrote in message
> It was only recently that Texas courts stopped recognizing "He needed
> killin'" as a valid defense argument.
>
> "L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" > wrote in message
>> I've lived in Texas City for a year, back in '80, and I can tell
>> you people have disappeared for insinuating less than that.
>> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
>> http://www.billhughes.com/
>>
>> Nathan Otis wrote:
>>>
>>> The original post asked the question, "Where do these people come from?"
>>> It's a joke, T.W. You should look into them.
>>> n.

Pix of my kids' '65 [email protected] Ford Mustang 23 January 23rd 05 05:25 AM
the kids these days Matthew Fogel Ford Explorer 1 January 20th 05 05:32 PM
My kids' out grown the TJ Dean Jeep 5 January 16th 05 03:13 PM
OT Kids and computers Shaggie VW air cooled 7 December 11th 04 12:17 AM
OT Kids these days...... Shaggie VW air cooled 8 November 13th 04 10:10 PM