More geographic coordinates than any road website!

Old October 20th 08, 09:44 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default More geographic coordinates than any road website!

Hi Viatologists,

As you know by now, the Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) is at
the forefront of geographic coordinates inclusion. No other website
on the Internet can deal in volume w/ our massive collection of road
photographs... from four continents! We let you know where the road
is w/o having YOU fill in the blanks.

Case example. Many viatologists living in the USA identify themselves
w/ US Federal Routes. Arbitrary, but true. This standard white-on-
black shield has been around for a few generations -- it even precedes
the Interstate superhighway! The WWTL has a collection of 214 US
Federal Route photographs, from Washington State to Florida. Pretty
impressive, huh? We can do better. 52% of our these photographs have
GPS coordinates attached. Wow! Just click on the coordinates to see
where that Federal Route is.

Here's an example: http://wwtl.info/us-52.html

Once you're done w/ our photographs of US Federal Routes, why not hop
over to our collection of French Autoroutes? We've got GPS covered
there too.

Geographic coordinates are the present and future. Our continued
research and development provides you w/ an untapped source of
viatological knowledge. Location, location, location.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we offer several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 demonstrations -- free of charge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********

Old October 21st 08, 02:06 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Otto Yamamoto

Default MORE G3OGRAPHIC CORDINAETS THAN ANY ROAD W3BSIET!1!!!! OMG WTF

CARL ROGERS WROT3

HI VIA2LOGISTS
AS U KNOW BY NOW TEH WORLDWIED TRANSPORTATION LIBERRY (WTL) SI AT
THE FOREFRONT OF GEOGRAPHIC CORDINAETS INCLUSION!!!!1!1! OMG NO OTH3R
WEBSIET
ON DA INTARN3T CAN DEAL IN VOLUME W/ OUR MASIEV COLACTION OF ROAD
PHO2GRAPHS.!!1!!!1!!!!11!!!1! WTF FROM FOUR CONTIENNTS!1111!! WTF WE L3T U
KNOW WHERE TEH ROAD
IS W/O HAVNG U FIL IN TEH BLANKS
CAES!111!! OMG WTF LOL 3XMPLE!1!!111! WTF LOL MANY VIA2LOGISTS LIVNG IN DA
USA IEDNTIFY TH3MSALVAS
W/ US FEDARAL ROUTAS!1111111 ARBITRARY BUT TRU3!11!11 OMG LOL THIS
STANDARD WHIET-ON-
BLAK SHEILD HAS BEN AROUND FOR A FEW GENARATIONS - IT 3VEN PREC3DAS
THE INT3RSTAET SUPERHIGHWAY!1!1!11 WTF LOL TH3 WTL HAS A COLECTION OF 214
US
FAD3RAL ROUT3 PHO2GRAPHS FROM WASHNG2N STAET 2 FLORIDA!1!1!!!!1 OMG LOL
PR3TY
IMPRESIEV HUH?!!?!!??? WTF LOL WA CAN DO BTER!!1!!! OMG 52% OF OUR THES3
PHO2GRAPHS HAEV
GPS CORDINAETS ATACHED!!11!!1 OMG WTF LOL WOW!1!111 JUST CLIK ON TEH
CORDINAETS 2 SE
WHER3 TAHT FED3RAL ROUTE IS
H3RES!1111 OMG AN EXMPL3 HTP/WTLINFO/US-52HTML
ONCE!11!!11!1 LOL UR DON3 W/ OUR PHO2GRAPHS OF US FEDERAL ROUTES Y NOT HOP
OVAR 2 OUR COLACTION OF FRENCH AU2ROUT3S???!!??! OMG LOL W3VA GOT GPS
COV3R3D
THAR3 2
G3OGRAPHIC!1!!11 OMG WTF CORDINAETS R TEH PR3S3NT AND FUTURE!11111!11 WTF
OUR CONTINUED
R3SEARCH AND DEV3LOPMENT PROVIEDS U W/ AN UNTAP3D SOURC3 OF
VIA2LOGICAL KNOWL3DGE!1!!1! OMG WTF LOL LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
CHERS
CARL!!!!1!!1 OMG WTF LOL ROGARS
--
Otto Yamamoto
Old October 21st 08, 02:27 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US341-25

Carl Rogers puked:

> Case example. Many viatologists living in the USA identify themselves
> w/ US Federal Routes. Arbitrary, but true.

You don't say. Then again, US101 is nowhere near me, so I wouldn't
really identify with it.

> This standard white-on-
> black shield has been around for a few generations -- it even precedes
> the Interstate superhighway!

Is that a fact? Given that US Highways got their start in the 1920's and
the Interstate Highways didn't come into being untill the 1950's...

> The WWTL has a collection of 214 US
> Federal Route photographs, from Washington State to Florida.

I didn't see any US Highway shields from FL in your collection (hint: up
untill 1993, US Highway shields were in color in Florida).

--
US341-25

Old October 21st 08, 02:35 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US63-36

On Oct 20, 8:06*pm, Otto Yamamoto > wrote:
> CARL ROGERS WROT3
>
> HI VIA2LOGISTS
> AS U KNOW BY NOW TEH WORLDWIED TRANSPORTATION LIBERRY (WTL) SI AT
> THE FOREFRONT OF GEOGRAPHIC CORDINAETS INCLUSION!!!!1!1! OMG *NO OTH3R
> WEBSIET
> ON DA INTARN3T CAN DEAL IN VOLUME W/ OUR MASIEV COLACTION OF ROAD
> PHO2GRAPHS.!!1!!!1!!!!11!!!1! WTF FROM FOUR CONTIENNTS!1111!! WTF *WE L3T U
> KNOW WHERE TEH ROAD
> IS W/O HAVNG U FIL IN TEH BLANKS
> CAES!111!! OMG WTF LOL 3XMPLE!1!!111! WTF LOL *MANY VIA2LOGISTS LIVNG IN DA
> USA IEDNTIFY TH3MSALVAS
> W/ US FEDARAL ROUTAS!1111111 *ARBITRARY BUT TRU3!11!11 OMG LOL *THIS
> STANDARD WHIET-ON-
> BLAK SHEILD HAS BEN AROUND FOR A FEW GENARATIONS - IT 3VEN PREC3DAS
> THE INT3RSTAET SUPERHIGHWAY!1!1!11 WTF LOL *TH3 WTL HAS A COLECTION OF 214
> US
> FAD3RAL ROUT3 PHO2GRAPHS FROM WASHNG2N STAET 2 FLORIDA!1!1!!!!1 OMG LOL
> PR3TY
> IMPRESIEV HUH?!!?!!??? WTF LOL *WA CAN DO BTER!!1!!! OMG *52% OF OUR THES3
> PHO2GRAPHS HAEV
> GPS CORDINAETS ATACHED!!11!!1 OMG WTF LOL *WOW!1!111 *JUST CLIK ON TEH
> CORDINAETS 2 SE
> WHER3 TAHT FED3RAL ROUTE IS
> H3RES!1111 OMG AN EXMPL3 *HTP/WTLINFO/US-52HTML
> ONCE!11!!11!1 LOL UR DON3 W/ OUR PHO2GRAPHS OF US FEDERAL ROUTES Y NOT HOP
> OVAR 2 OUR COLACTION OF FRENCH AU2ROUT3S???!!??! OMG LOL *W3VA GOT GPS
> COV3R3D
> THAR3 2
> G3OGRAPHIC!1!!11 OMG WTF CORDINAETS R TEH PR3S3NT AND FUTURE!11111!11 WTF
> OUR CONTINUED
> R3SEARCH AND DEV3LOPMENT PROVIEDS U W/ AN UNTAP3D SOURC3 OF
> VIA2LOGICAL KNOWL3DGE!1!!1! OMG WTF LOL LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
> CHERS
> CARL!!!!1!!1 OMG WTF LOL ROGARS
> --
> Otto Yamamoto

No need for Babelfish; this post made much more sense than wwtl.wtf.
Old October 21st 08, 02:49 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Aux Arc Trail

"US341-25" > wrote in message
th.net...
> Carl Rogers puked:
>

>> Case example. Many viatologists living in the USA identify themselves
>> w/ US Federal Routes. Arbitrary, but true.

> You don't say. Then again, US101 is nowhere near me, so I wouldn't
> really identify with it.
>
>> This standard white-on-
>> black shield has been around for a few generations -- it even precedes
>> the Interstate superhighway!

> Is that a fact? Given that US Highways got their start in the 1920's and
> the Interstate Highways didn't come into being untill the 1950's...

Actually, US routes are technically Interstates since they travel state to
state. IIRC, they were once referred to as "Interstates" before Ike helped
create the National System of Interstate and Defense Highways.

Matter of fact, US highways were created by The Joint Board on Interstate
Highways in 1925.

Old October 21st 08, 02:50 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US63-36

On Oct 20, 8:49*pm, "Aux Arc Trail" > wrote:
> "US341-25" > wrote in message
>
> th.net...
>

> > Carl Rogers puked:

> >> Case example. *Many viatologists living in the USA identify themselves
> >> w/ US Federal Routes. *Arbitrary, but true.

> > You don't say. Then again, US101 is nowhere near me, so I wouldn't
> > really identify with it.

> >> This standard white-on-
> >> black shield has been around for a few generations -- it even precedes
> >> the Interstate superhighway!

> > Is that a fact? Given that US Highways got their start in the 1920's and
> > the Interstate Highways didn't come into being untill the 1950's...

> Actually, US routes are technically Interstates since they travel state to
> state. IIRC, they were once referred to as "Interstates" before Ike helped
> create the National System of Interstate and Defense Highways.
>
> Matter of fact, US highways were created by The Joint Board on Interstate
> Highways in 1925.- Hide quoted text -

I'm not about to send Carl my copy of the 1958 MO state map with its
*new* speed limits. He'd use it as an "I told you so."
Old October 21st 08, 06:32 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
PAD

Otto Yamamoto wrote:
> CARL ROGERS WROT3
>
> HI VIA2LOGISTS
> AS U KNOW BY NOW TEH WORLDWIED TRANSPORTATION LIBERRY (WTL) SI AT
> THE FOREFRONT OF GEOGRAPHIC CORDINAETS INCLUSION!!!!1!1! OMG NO OTH3R
> WEBSIET
> ON DA INTARN3T CAN DEAL IN VOLUME W/ OUR MASIEV COLACTION OF ROAD
> PHO2GRAPHS.!!1!!!1!!!!11!!!1! WTF FROM FOUR CONTIENNTS!1111!! WTF WE L3T U
> KNOW WHERE TEH ROAD
> IS W/O HAVNG U FIL IN TEH BLANKS
> CAES!111!! OMG WTF LOL 3XMPLE!1!!111! WTF LOL MANY VIA2LOGISTS LIVNG IN DA
> USA IEDNTIFY TH3MSALVAS
> W/ US FEDARAL ROUTAS!1111111 ARBITRARY BUT TRU3!11!11 OMG LOL THIS
> STANDARD WHIET-ON-
> BLAK SHEILD HAS BEN AROUND FOR A FEW GENARATIONS - IT 3VEN PREC3DAS
> THE INT3RSTAET SUPERHIGHWAY!1!1!11 WTF LOL TH3 WTL HAS A COLECTION OF 214
> US
> FAD3RAL ROUT3 PHO2GRAPHS FROM WASHNG2N STAET 2 FLORIDA!1!1!!!!1 OMG LOL
> PR3TY
> IMPRESIEV HUH?!!?!!??? WTF LOL WA CAN DO BTER!!1!!! OMG 52% OF OUR THES3
> PHO2GRAPHS HAEV
> GPS CORDINAETS ATACHED!!11!!1 OMG WTF LOL WOW!1!111 JUST CLIK ON TEH
> CORDINAETS 2 SE
> WHER3 TAHT FED3RAL ROUTE IS
> H3RES!1111 OMG AN EXMPL3 HTP/WTLINFO/US-52HTML
> ONCE!11!!11!1 LOL UR DON3 W/ OUR PHO2GRAPHS OF US FEDERAL ROUTES Y NOT HOP
> OVAR 2 OUR COLACTION OF FRENCH AU2ROUT3S???!!??! OMG LOL W3VA GOT GPS
> COV3R3D
> THAR3 2
> G3OGRAPHIC!1!!11 OMG WTF CORDINAETS R TEH PR3S3NT AND FUTURE!11111!11 WTF
> OUR CONTINUED
> R3SEARCH AND DEV3LOPMENT PROVIEDS U W/ AN UNTAP3D SOURC3 OF
> VIA2LOGICAL KNOWL3DGE!1!!1! OMG WTF LOL LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
> CHERS
> CARL!!!!1!!1 OMG WTF LOL ROGARS

Ah the 'English-to-12-Year-Old-AOLer Translator'. Well done!

Pete
Old October 21st 08, 07:32 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Otto Yamamoto

PAD wrote:

> Ah the 'English-to-12-Year-Old-AOLer Translator'. Â*Well done!
>
> Pete

Yeah, an oldie, but a goodie

--
Otto Yamamoto
Old October 21st 08, 08:48 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Jason in Reno

On Oct 20, 6:49*pm, "Aux Arc Trail" > wrote:
> "US341-25" > wrote in message
>
> th.net...
>

> > Carl Rogers puked:

> >> Case example. *Many viatologists living in the USA identify themselves
> >> w/ US Federal Routes. *Arbitrary, but true.

> > You don't say. Then again, US101 is nowhere near me, so I wouldn't
> > really identify with it.

> >> This standard white-on-
> >> black shield has been around for a few generations -- it even precedes
> >> the Interstate superhighway!

> > Is that a fact? Given that US Highways got their start in the 1920's and
> > the Interstate Highways didn't come into being untill the 1950's...

> Actually, US routes are technically Interstates since they travel state to
> state. IIRC, they were once referred to as "Interstates" before Ike helped
> create the National System of Interstate and Defense Highways.

Wrong. US routes are interstates, but they are not Interstates. And
even using an adjective like "interstate" substantively is awkward.

<snip>
Old October 21st 08, 11:45 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Steve A.[_2_]

On Oct 21, 3:48 pm, Jason in Reno > wrote:
> On Oct 20, 6:49 pm, "Aux Arc Trail" > wrote:
>

> > "US341-25" > wrote in message

> uth.net...

> > > Carl Rogers puked:

> > > You don't say. Then again, US101 is nowhere near me, so I wouldn't
> > > really identify with it.

> > > Is that a fact? Given that US Highways got their start in the 1920's and
> > > the Interstate Highways didn't come into being untill the 1950's...

> > Actually, US routes are technically Interstates since they travel state to
> > state. IIRC, they were once referred to as "Interstates" before Ike helped
> > create the National System of Interstate and Defense Highways.

> Wrong. US routes are interstates, but they are not Interstates. And
> even using an adjective like "interstate" substantively is awkward.
>
> <snip>

It is you who are wrong, according to the original system.