Drunk Driving

Old August 21st 11, 03:17 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
Marcus[_6_]

Default Drunk Driving

On Aug 20, 5:54*pm, John David Galt >
wrote:
> On 2011-08-20 07:49, Ernie wrote:
>
> > I get a lot of traffic tickets for poor driving.

> > How do I get even with the cops? *I pretend I'm drunk and stammer and walk
> > the line like a droopy-eyed armless child.

> > Then they make me do the breathalyzer and I pass with flying colors. *In
> > your face, copper! Ernie

> Around here that would get you hauled in so they can test your blood for
> drugs.

ernie does not believe in taking prescription drugs, other than taking
her female hormone therapy treatment of course in hope of getting her
sex change operation some day. I believe she is getting to old at this
point to even keep applying, and clearly her mental health issues are
not improving.

No idea what she likes on the illegal side of things. We only know she
has no respect for the law and likes to drink her cheap Canadian
Whiskey.

Marcus
Old August 21st 11, 04:45 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
Ernie

On Aug 20, 10:17*pm, Marcus > wrote:
> On Aug 20, 5:54*pm, John David Galt >
> wrote:
>
> > On 2011-08-20 07:49, Ernie wrote:

> > > I get a lot of traffic tickets for poor driving.

> > > How do I get even with the cops? *I pretend I'm drunk and stammer and walk
> > > the line like a droopy-eyed armless child.

> > > Then they make me do the breathalyzer and I pass with flying colors. *In
> > > your face, copper! Ernie

> > Around here that would get you hauled in so they can test your blood for
> > drugs.

> ernie does not believe in taking prescription drugs, other than taking
> her female hormone therapy treatment of course in hope of getting her
> sex change operation some day. I believe she is getting to old at this
> point to even keep applying, and clearly her mental health issues are
> not improving.
>
> No idea what she likes on the illegal side of things. We only know she
> has no respect for the law and likes to drink her cheap Canadian
> Whiskey.
>
> Marcus

The ng knows that the old pussy and asshole farrel is the only she
here, and that there is no such thing as cheap Cdn whiskey, now let
the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of **** and convicted
child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie
Old August 21st 11, 04:56 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
%

Ernie wrote:
> On Aug 20, 10:17 pm, Marcus > wrote:
>> On Aug 20, 5:54 pm, John David Galt >
>> wrote:

>>> Around here that would get you hauled in so they can test your
>>> blood for drugs.

>> ernie does not believe in taking prescription drugs, other than
>> taking her female hormone therapy treatment of course in hope of
>> getting her sex change operation some day. I believe she is getting
>> to old at this point to even keep applying, and clearly her mental
>> health issues are not improving.
>>
>> No idea what she likes on the illegal side of things. We only know
>> she has no respect for the law and likes to drink her cheap Canadian
>> Whiskey.
>>
>> Marcus

> The ng knows that the old pussy and asshole farrel is the only she
> here, and that there is no such thing as cheap Cdn whiskey, now let
> the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of **** and convicted
> child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

dear ernie you are bald as you have no hair on your head area

that is all
Old August 21st 11, 05:00 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
Marcus[_6_]

On Aug 20, 8:45*pm, Ernie > wrote:
> On Aug 20, 10:17*pm, Marcus > wrote:
>

> > On Aug 20, 5:54*pm, John David Galt >
> > wrote:

> > > Around here that would get you hauled in so they can test your blood for
> > > drugs.

> > ernie does not believe in taking prescription drugs, other than taking
> > her female hormone therapy treatment of course in hope of getting her
> > sex change operation some day. I believe she is getting to old at this
> > point to even keep applying, and clearly her mental health issues are
> > not improving.

> > No idea what she likes on the illegal side of things. We only know she
> > has no respect for the law and likes to drink her cheap Canadian
> > Whiskey.

> > Marcus

> The ng knows that the old pussy and asshole farrel is the only she
> here, and that there is no such thing as cheap Cdn whiskey, now let
> the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of **** and convicted
> child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

Again, I am Marcus and the ng knows you could never afford expensive
whiskey since most likely you are on a fixed income.

Ah, living the high life in a trailer park.

Marcus

Old August 21st 11, 05:01 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
Marcus[_6_]

On Aug 20, 8:56*pm, "%" > wrote:
> Ernie wrote:
> > On Aug 20, 10:17 pm, Marcus > wrote:

> >> ernie does not believe in taking prescription drugs, other than
> >> taking her female hormone therapy treatment of course in hope of
> >> getting her sex change operation some day. I believe she is getting
> >> to old at this point to even keep applying, and clearly her mental
> >> health issues are not improving.

> >> No idea what she likes on the illegal side of things. We only know
> >> she has no respect for the law and likes to drink her cheap Canadian
> >> Whiskey.

> >> Marcus

> > The ng knows that the old pussy and asshole farrel is the only she
> > here, and that there is no such thing as cheap Cdn whiskey, now let
> > the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of **** and convicted
> > child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

> dear ernie you are bald as you have no hair on your head area
>
> that is all

%, that is all that really needs to be stated.

Well done.

Keep it up and one day (of you are lucky), you will be promoted to
being a 'asshole farrel".

Marcus
Old August 21st 11, 05:53 AM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
%

Marcus wrote:
> On Aug 20, 8:56 pm, "%" > wrote:
>> Ernie wrote:

>>> The ng knows that the old pussy and asshole farrel is the only she
>>> here, and that there is no such thing as cheap Cdn whiskey, now let
>>> the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of **** and convicted
>>> child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

>> dear ernie you are bald as you have no hair on your head area
>>
>> that is all

> %, that is all that really needs to be stated.
>
> Well done.
>
> Keep it up and one day (of you are lucky), you will be promoted to
> being a 'asshole farrel".
>
> Marcus

only a girl would call someone asshole farrel
Old August 21st 11, 03:47 PM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
Ernie

On Aug 21, 12:00*am, Marcus > wrote:
> On Aug 20, 8:45*pm, Ernie > wrote:
>

> > On Aug 20, 10:17*pm, Marcus > wrote:

> > > ernie does not believe in taking prescription drugs, other than taking
> > > her female hormone therapy treatment of course in hope of getting her
> > > sex change operation some day. I believe she is getting to old at this
> > > point to even keep applying, and clearly her mental health issues are
> > > not improving.

> > > No idea what she likes on the illegal side of things. We only know she
> > > has no respect for the law and likes to drink her cheap Canadian
> > > Whiskey.

> > > Marcus

> > The ng knows that the old pussy and asshole farrel is the only she
> > here, and that there is no such thing as cheap Cdn whiskey, now let
> > the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of **** and convicted
> > child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

> Again, I am Marcus and the ng knows you could never afford expensive
> whiskey since most likely you are on a fixed income.
>
> Ah, living the high life in a trailer park.
>
> Marcus- Hide quoted text -

You are the old pussy and asshole farrel, I live on a fixed income, 3
pensions and a part time job, now go finger yourself again tou lying
stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of **** and convicted child
molester. Ernie
Old August 21st 11, 03:50 PM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
Ernie

On Aug 21, 12:53*am, "%" > wrote:
> Marcus wrote:

> >> dear ernie you are bald as you have no hair on your head area

> >> that is all

> > %, that is all that really needs to be stated.

> > Well done.

> > Keep it up and one day (of you are lucky), you will be promoted to
> > being a 'asshole farrel".

> > Marcus

> only a girl would call someone asshole farrel- Hide quoted text -

Is that what the old pussy and asshole farrel is calling herself now?
Ernie
Old August 21st 11, 08:09 PM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
Marcus[_6_]

On Aug 21, 7:47*am, Ernie > wrote:
> On Aug 21, 12:00*am, Marcus > wrote:

> > > The ng knows that the old pussy and asshole farrel is the only she
> > > here, and that there is no such thing as cheap Cdn whiskey, now let
> > > the lying stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of **** and convicted
> > > child molester go finger herself, again. Ernie

> > Again, I am Marcus and the ng knows you could never afford expensive
> > whiskey since most likely you are on a fixed income.

> > Ah, living the high life in a trailer park.

> > Marcus- Hide quoted text -

> You are the old pussy and asshole farrel, I live on a fixed income, 3
> pensions and a part time job, now go finger yourself again tou lying
> stupid whining cowardly vile HUNK of **** and convicted child
> molester. Ernie

`tou` are a liar.

Marcus

Old August 21st 11, 08:16 PM posted to alt.baldspot,alt.drunken.bastards,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,rec.autos.driving,soc.penpals
%

drunk driving Tikbalang[_2_] Corvette 5 January 12th 08 03:50 AM
Should SUV Driving amount to Drunk Driving? donquijote1954 Driving 299 January 3rd 08 11:58 PM
I'm driving drunk [email protected] Driving 7 September 1st 07 10:37 PM
Ravens QB McNair charged w drunk-driving though not drunk and notdriving Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 5 May 17th 07 01:21 AM