Hybrid Lovers Read This and Lament

Old November 22nd 05, 05:37 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Hybrid Lovers Read This and Lament

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:50:08 GMT, John Horner >
> wrote:
>

> >Have people learning nothing from cell phones and laptop computers where
> >failure to take a charge rechargeable batteries are often the death
> >sentence?
> >
> >John

> Ever hear of proofreading??

What would you know about the subject, faggot?

--

Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend )'s words of
wisdom, love, and respect (spelling and grammatical errors left intact)

the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie. I get
RESPECT now.
:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1dd649fb?hl=en

Old November 22nd 05, 06:05 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, > was motivated to
say this in rec.autos.driving on Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:43:52 GMT:
> I change the oil every 1500 miles and grease the front end every 1000.
> And i change the air filter and plugs and rotor/cap every 10k or so.
> That's what i'm talking about.

How's that emergency brake doing, psycho??

--
Get back under your bridge, troll!

"Hey stupid - I've tried to fix it and i can't. The cable adjusting
nuts are rusted solid."
--Laura Bush - Vehicular Homicide (a.k.a. Laura Bush murdered her
boyfriend, Pride of America, aunt millie and Judy Dairya,
among others. See: http://tinyurl.com/ahphj),
6 Apr 2005 11:05:54 -0700
Ref:
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/8exv3
Old November 22nd 05, 06:14 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, > was motivated to
say this in rec.autos.driving on Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:49:23 GMT:
> I'm not talking about getting rid of steel just getting rid of all the
> useless expensive gadgets. Forget the AC, PS, PB, electric seats and
> windows. Leave out the radio-CD player and garbage like the trunk
> light...

and emergency brakes and tires with thread....

--
"My tars have been bald for two years.
Every month i glue some sandpaper to them and

--Laura Buch murdered her boyfriend
/ laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE 10/25/05

Message ID:
http://tinyurl.com/7p7xq
Old November 22nd 05, 06:45 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:14:41 -0500, necromancer
> was understood to have stated the following:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, > was motivated to
>say this in rec.autos.driving on Tue, 22 Nov 2005 03:49:23 GMT:
>> I'm not talking about getting rid of steel just getting rid of all the
>> useless expensive gadgets. Forget the AC, PS, PB, electric seats and
>> windows. Leave out the radio-CD player and garbage like the trunk
>> light...

>and emergency brakes and tires with thread....

and speedometers....

--

"Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend" brags of it's homosexuallity:

the guys at the bath-house stopped laughing at my 3 inch weenie.
: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...1dd649fb?hl=en

Joshua Calvert > demonstrates his lack of understanding of the terms "sarcasm", "irony", and "hypocrisy":
Poor rightard, forced to whine about an 40 year old event.
Old November 22nd 05, 07:10 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

> ...And i change the air filter and plugs and rotor/cap every 10k or so.
> That's what i'm talking about...

New plugs, rotor, and cap every 10k? That's not very smart.

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old November 22nd 05, 07:28 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:10:45 -0500, Bill Putney > was
understood to have stated the following:

>New plugs, rotor, and cap every 10k? That's not very smart.

He has to; his POS beater keeps fouling them out.

Old November 22nd 05, 07:33 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In article ich.edu>, Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> NiMH batteries are indeed hair-raisingly toxic and expensive to
> reclaim/recycle. Once no longer in the dealer chain, they will simply get
> tossed -- along with the rest of the car.

And to think, the point where conventional cars could be entirely
recycled had just been reached.

(I was watching ask-this-old-house a couple weeks ago and they had a
landscaping railroad tie type thing that was made out out of the 'fluff',
the last 6% or so of material from automobilies that nobody had a use
for)

Old November 22nd 05, 07:36 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Ted 'defend me and be a criminal coddler' Kennedy wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:10:45 -0500, Bill Putney > was
> understood to have stated the following:
>

>>New plugs, rotor, and cap every 10k? That's not very smart.

> He has to; his POS beater keeps fouling them out.

Oh I see!

Bill Putney
address with the letter 'x')
Old November 22nd 05, 07:38 AM posted to alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.gm,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.makers.chrysler

In article >, Bill Putney wrote:
> laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
>
> > ...And i change the air filter and plugs and rotor/cap every 10k or so.
> > That's what i'm talking about...

> New plugs, rotor, and cap every 10k? That's not very smart.

Especially when using a flashlight to see the gauges and all the other
things that are let go.