rfactor b'ham screenshots

Old September 17th 05, 06:09 PM
test

Default rfactor b'ham screenshots

I posted this in the wrong thread before.

my dad and I have been runing here and we both run in the 1:03.xxx range, we
have had some great races. Below are so screenshots of some of the action.
I'm in the blue and dad in the gold car. He is 67 years old and I am 42,
and he is very, very good....I can not beat him most of the time. He is
great with setting up his car.

http://webpages.charter.net/mjones53/GRAB_091
http://webpages.charter.net/mjones53/GRAB_093
http://webpages.charter.net/mjones53/GRAB_094
http://webpages.charter.net/mjones53/GRAB_096
http://webpages.charter.net/mjones53/GRAB_097

Old September 17th 05, 07:02 PM
Tony Rickard

test wrote:
> I posted this in the wrong thread before.
>
> my dad and I have been runing here and we both run in the 1:03.xxx range, we
> have had some great races. Below are so screenshots of some of the action.
> I'm in the blue and dad in the gold car. He is 67 years old and I am 42,
> and he is very, very good....I can not beat him most of the time. He is
> great with setting up his car.

LOL, I assumed from your earlier post about racing with your dad you
were some young kid, then I find you are the same age as me! I have
raced with my son since he was 10 (and a reasonably competent GPLer at
that tender age). However, he tends to play FPSs these days and I can't
get near him with those. Still beat him at racing sims though! Judging
by your dad I should have a few years left in me to beat him yet

BTW isn't "test" is a shade anonymous

Cheers
Tony

Old September 18th 05, 12:35 AM
Dean Purdy

Heck of a crash...hope he survived it. :-)

--
See ya in the pits,
Dean

I have a terrible memory. In fact my memory's so bad I can't remember how
long it's been since I've forgotten anything.