rFactor:new track. Birmingham

Old September 13th 05, 03:24 AM
Sting32

Where's the other add on track? lost the link I think and the post.

Old September 13th 05, 06:05 AM
Mr Q

Forget the F1 mod ... where's the A1 Grand Prix mod? If some mod
developers get busy we could be driving in A1 races before the real race
drivers do.

Mr Q
-------------------

Old September 13th 05, 07:26 AM
ymenard

>"Mr Q" > wrote
> Forget the F1 mod ... where's the A1 Grand Prix mod? If some mod
> developers get busy we could be driving in A1 races before the real race
> drivers do.

You mean the 4 people who are remotely interesting in A1GP?

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez

Old September 13th 05, 10:00 AM
jason moyer

Uwe Sch=FCrkamp wrote:

> Anyway, let's not diss A1 before we've seen the first couple of races, I
> think it has good potential to turn into something interesting (not hard
> to do with the current state of F1)

Their track selection is at least interesting. Certainly better than
what the real F1 is running. I'm looking forward to American and
British GP's on real circuits.

Old September 13th 05, 10:10 AM
Bruce Kennewell

What's this "fanboy" rubbish?
Is it now politically-incorrect to actually state one's approval of, and
pleasure with, something?
Utter crap!!
Take that attitude and shove it as far as possible up your fundamental
orifice.

BK

Old September 13th 05, 10:13 AM
Peter

2005-09-13, Uwe Schürkamp wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:26:52 -0400, ymenard wrote:
>>>"Mr Q" > wrote
>>> Forget the F1 mod ... where's the A1 Grand Prix mod? If some mod
>>> developers get busy we could be driving in A1 races before the real race
>>> drivers do.

>> You mean the 4 people who are remotely interesting in A1GP?

> Make that five. I'd really like to see a fresh start to forumula

Six! Current F1 has become a joke..I'm hoping a1gp will be better.
(well, one can hope).

-peter
Old September 13th 05, 10:50 AM
Stephen F.

"Uwe Schürkamp" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:26:52 -0400, ymenard wrote:
>>>"Mr Q" > wrote
>>> Forget the F1 mod ... where's the A1 Grand Prix mod? If some mod
>>> developers get busy we could be driving in A1 races before the real race
>>> drivers do.

>> You mean the 4 people who are remotely interesting in A1GP?

> Make that five. I'd really like to see a fresh start to forumula
> racing without all the political bull**** where drivers are actually
> taking risks without the danger of getting their arses whipped after the
> race by over-careful team managers... although I think on 2nd thought
> this might be difficult in a series that means to represent countries in
> motorsport

Indeed, apart from the on-track and off-track politics of the current mess
known as F1, I imagine James Hunt is turning over in his grave when he hears
about Dennis and Haug suggesting Kimi step back in line to fit the corporate
image of McLaren. I don't care if a driver goes on a drunken binge in his
off hours, as long as he's not assaulting anyone or failing to pay for the
occasional broken hotel chair.

Old September 13th 05, 11:44 AM
Jan Verschueren

"Bruce Kennewell" wrote...
> <snip>
> Take that attitude and shove it as far as possible up your
> fundamental orifice.

Classic Bruce... lol.

Jan.
=---

Old September 13th 05, 01:13 PM
Dave Henrie

"Sting32" > wrote in news:7LqVe.359$7x4.294
@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

> Where's the other add on track? lost the link I think and the post.

Lime Rock Park? available at Race Sim Central
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=221304

dh
Old September 13th 05, 01:50 PM
PlowBoy

Thanks Dave... I thought it was in the F3 mod or something, but it wasn't.

http://www.paddedwall.org/rTCDD/index.php for those interested in what is
out and what is on the way...

Thanks all!

Dave Henrie enlightened us with: