Immigrated to the USA illegally? Want amnesty?

Old August 3rd 14, 09:18 PM posted to soc.women,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.activism,rec.autos.driving
uy

Default Immigrated to the USA illegally? Want amnesty?

Sure.

Give up your testicles and ovaries.

No criminal reproductive breeding allowed.

No citizenship for the spawn of criminal invaders who happen to
be breeding and dropping on American soil.

No welfare ever, healthcare only if you have a job, and you will
never ever have voting rights.

Commit crimes, or be suspected of criminal involvement and your
citizenship will be immediately revoked on the way to a
deportation ride to your former country.

**

Old August 3rd 14, 10:16 PM posted to soc.women,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.activism,rec.autos.driving
Joe Cooper[_2_]

"uy" > wrote in news:3e9f3cf322700f2ad74399c8a387e782
@dizum.com:

> Sure.
>
> Give up your testicles and ovaries.
>
> No criminal reproductive breeding allowed.
>
> No citizenship for the spawn of criminal invaders who happen to
> be breeding and dropping on American soil.
>
> No welfare ever, healthcare only if you have a job, and you will
> never ever have voting rights.
>
> Commit crimes, or be suspected of criminal involvement and your
> citizenship will be immediately revoked on the way to a
> deportation ride to your former country.

I prefer deporting all illegal immigrants - preferably the moment they
arrive. No further hassles needed.

Remember in November

--
"Apparently, the leading cause of hard drive failures is subpoenas.”
(Clarice Feldman)

"Never underestimate the willingness of white progressives to be offended
on behalf of people who aren’t and to impose their will on those who
didn’t ask for it." (Derek Hunter)

"If the Democrats didn’t have double standards, they wouldn’t have any
standards all." (Chuck Lehmann)