Scumbag RI used car dealer hit with 2-by-4 in fight over bad junk-car deal dies; customer charged

Old August 3rd 14, 06:40 PM posted to ri.general,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns
Thomas Paine

Default Scumbag RI used car dealer hit with 2-by-4 in fight over bad junk-car deal dies; customer charged

The only thing I'm ****ed about is that you are still alive.

--
When the government is no longer constrained by the laws of the land, then
neither are the people.

Old August 3rd 14, 08:56 PM posted to ri.general,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns
chuck

In article >
deep wrote:

> On Sun, 03 Aug 2014 10:18:06 -0700, The Real Bev
> > wrote:
>
> >On 08/02/2014 09:06 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

> >> Sawed off 2x4s need to be made illegal too. Only unmodified 2x4s sold
> >> by licensed 2x4 dealers should be available. And purchasers should be
> >> required to fill out a background check and be subject to a 3 day
> >> waiting period before they can take possession of their 2x4. And no
> >> one should be allowed to buy more then one 2x4 per month. And it goes
> >> without saying that no one should be allowed to ship a 2x4 across
> >> state lines without going thru a licensed 2x4 dealer who will ship it
> >> to another licensed 2x4 dealer in the other state. And no 2x4's
> >> within 1000 feet of a school. No 2x4s inside a bank or court. And no
> >> open carry of 2x4s, it scares too many people.

> >Nice attempt, but not sufficiently restrictive. We need an outright ban
> >on 2x4s. Nobody actually needs one and they're much too dangerous in
> >the hands of untrained civilians. Only the military and police should
> >be allowed to possess 2x4s, and if one is used the user should be put on
> >temporary suspension until the investigation is completed.
> >
> >It's for the children.

> What you people are really ****ed about is the car dealer didn't have
> a gun and wasn't able to shoot the guy. After all, selling somebody
> crap then ****ing them up when they complain is a good conservative
> atrribute. I think we should force all car dealers to carry guns
> then that would prevent anybody complaining about being sold junk.

Ah yes, conservatism equates to violence...just as liberalism
equates to ****ting on police cars during public occupy
gatherings, bombing innocent civilians, and mass shootings in
theaters and places of education, with quite possibly the
exception of Sandyhoax.

Conservatives usually only resort to violence when they have to
put liberals down.

In the ground.

Old August 3rd 14, 09:17 PM posted to ri.general,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

On Sun, 03 Aug 2014 10:18:06 -0700, The Real Bev
> wrote:

>On 08/02/2014 09:06 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:47:27 -0500, John2 >
>> wrote:

>>> I don't know, wouldn't a sawed off 2x4 have a faster swing, similar to
>>>a semi auto baseball bat?

>> Sawed off 2x4s need to be made illegal too. Only unmodified 2x4s sold
>> by licensed 2x4 dealers should be available. And purchasers should be
>> required to fill out a background check and be subject to a 3 day
>> waiting period before they can take possession of their 2x4. And no
>> one should be allowed to buy more then one 2x4 per month. And it goes
>> without saying that no one should be allowed to ship a 2x4 across
>> state lines without going thru a licensed 2x4 dealer who will ship it
>> to another licensed 2x4 dealer in the other state. And no 2x4's
>> within 1000 feet of a school. No 2x4s inside a bank or court. And no
>> open carry of 2x4s, it scares too many people.

>Nice attempt, but not sufficiently restrictive. We need an outright ban
>on 2x4s. Nobody actually needs one and they're much too dangerous in
>the hands of untrained civilians. Only the military and police should
>be allowed to possess 2x4s, and if one is used the user should be put on
>temporary suspension until the investigation is completed.
>
>It's for the children.

Can I at least have a 1x2 in soft white pine?
Old August 3rd 14, 09:54 PM posted to ri.general, sac.politics, rec.autos.driving, alt.politics,talk.politics.guns
Client

In article >
"chuck" > wrote:

> Ah yes, conservatism equates to violence.
>
> Conservatives usually only resort to violence when they have to

Agreed.

Old August 4th 14, 02:51 AM posted to ri.general,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns
Scout[_3_]

"Ashton Crusher" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 03 Aug 2014 10:18:06 -0700, The Real Bev
> > wrote:
>
>>On 08/02/2014 09:06 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

>>> Sawed off 2x4s need to be made illegal too. Only unmodified 2x4s sold
>>> by licensed 2x4 dealers should be available. And purchasers should be
>>> required to fill out a background check and be subject to a 3 day
>>> waiting period before they can take possession of their 2x4. And no
>>> one should be allowed to buy more then one 2x4 per month. And it goes
>>> without saying that no one should be allowed to ship a 2x4 across
>>> state lines without going thru a licensed 2x4 dealer who will ship it
>>> to another licensed 2x4 dealer in the other state. And no 2x4's
>>> within 1000 feet of a school. No 2x4s inside a bank or court. And no
>>> open carry of 2x4s, it scares too many people.

>>Nice attempt, but not sufficiently restrictive. We need an outright ban
>>on 2x4s. Nobody actually needs one and they're much too dangerous in
>>the hands of untrained civilians. Only the military and police should
>>be allowed to possess 2x4s, and if one is used the user should be put on
>>temporary suspension until the investigation is completed.
>>
>>It's for the children.

> Can I at least have a 1x2 in soft white pine?

No, because you can easily convert it to a 2x4 in violation of the law.

Old August 4th 14, 07:56 PM posted to ri.general,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns
The Real Bev[_5_]

On 08/03/2014 01:17 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

> On Sun, 03 Aug 2014 10:18:06 -0700, The Real Bev
> > wrote:
>
>>On 08/02/2014 09:06 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

>>> Sawed off 2x4s need to be made illegal too. Only unmodified 2x4s sold
>>> by licensed 2x4 dealers should be available. And purchasers should be
>>> required to fill out a background check and be subject to a 3 day
>>> waiting period before they can take possession of their 2x4. And no
>>> one should be allowed to buy more then one 2x4 per month. And it goes
>>> without saying that no one should be allowed to ship a 2x4 across
>>> state lines without going thru a licensed 2x4 dealer who will ship it
>>> to another licensed 2x4 dealer in the other state. And no 2x4's
>>> within 1000 feet of a school. No 2x4s inside a bank or court. And no
>>> open carry of 2x4s, it scares too many people.

>>Nice attempt, but not sufficiently restrictive. We need an outright ban
>>on 2x4s. Nobody actually needs one and they're much too dangerous in
>>the hands of untrained civilians. Only the military and police should
>>be allowed to possess 2x4s, and if one is used the user should be put on
>>temporary suspension until the investigation is completed.
>>
>>It's for the children.

> Can I at least have a 1x2 in soft white pine?

Are you a member of the military or a recognized police force? If not,
no.

"Soft" is not an actual hardness descriptor. Balsa is a hardwood. Go
figure.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Old August 5th 14, 06:43 AM posted to ri.general,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns
Chase Rizzo

On 03 Aug 2014, Ashton Crusher > posted some
:

> On Sun, 03 Aug 2014 10:18:06 -0700, The Real Bev
> wrote:
>
>>On 08/02/2014 09:06 PM, Ashton Crusher wrote:

>>> Sawed off 2x4s need to be made illegal too. Only unmodified 2x4s
>>> sold by licensed 2x4 dealers should be available. And purchasers
>>> should be required to fill out a background check and be subject to
>>> a 3 day waiting period before they can take possession of their 2x4.
>>> And no one should be allowed to buy more then one 2x4 per month.
>>> And it goes without saying that no one should be allowed to ship a
>>> 2x4 across state lines without going thru a licensed 2x4 dealer who
>>> will ship it to another licensed 2x4 dealer in the other state. And
>>> no 2x4's within 1000 feet of a school. No 2x4s inside a bank or
>>> court. And no open carry of 2x4s, it scares too many people.

>>Nice attempt, but not sufficiently restrictive. We need an outright
>>ban on 2x4s. Nobody actually needs one and they're much too dangerous
>>in the hands of untrained civilians. Only the military and police
>>should be allowed to possess 2x4s, and if one is used the user should
>>be put on temporary suspension until the investigation is completed.
>>
>>It's for the children.

> Can I at least have a 1x2 in soft white pine?

With or without nails?

Old November 10th 14, 11:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Your "Headline" and Questionable Humor

This is not only not humorous, but your "headline" (Scumbag RI Used Car Dealer...) shows up in the first few pages of a Google search for Jonathan Stack. He wasn't a used car dealer, nor was he a scumbag. His killer wasn't a customer. More importantly, there are many people out there who loved him who don't need to be hurt by the ignorance of those of you who didn't know him and don't have any respect or consideration. Please at least change the title of your page.

Dawn Vigue Thurston

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:34:57 PM UTC-4, Bill Cook wrote:
> PROVIDENCE, R.I. � Police say a Rhode Island dealership owner
> who was struck with a two-by-four in a fight over a junk-car
> deal that went wrong has died.
>
> Providence police Maj. David A. Lapatin says I Buy Junk Cars
> owner Jonathan Stack died Saturday night, a day after the
> beating.
>
> Customer Daniel Lastarza was charged Friday with two felony
> assault counts in Providence District Court. Police say the
> charges will now be upgraded to murder.
>
> The 48-year-old Lastarza had been ordered held without bail in
> connection with a previous probation violation. It wasn't clear
> Sunday whether he had a lawyer.
>
> Police say they believed the fight occurred when the 34-year-old
> Stack tried to get his money back over the $400 junk-car deal.
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/27...hip-owner-hit-
> with-2-by-4-in-fight-over-bad-junk-car-deal-
> dies/?intcmp=obnetwork

Father Tells Daughter to Walk Home - She dies of exposure - Father charged w murder Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_] Driving 13 January 3rd 09 08:36 PM
More lying scumbag camera operators. N8N Driving 9 January 27th 08 07:38 PM
instrument cluster dies, then comes for a minute, then dies for several minutes, repeat... [email protected] Technology 2 June 30th 07 02:13 AM
Dealer Service good deal? Fred Jeep 17 September 19th 05 01:42 AM
The Hazards of Being a Scumbag Bob Hoover VW air cooled 4 December 10th 04 06:57 AM