1997 Plymouth Voyager Stalls

Old March 28th 14, 10:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
W. eWatson

Default 1997 Plymouth Voyager Stalls

My Voyager stalls from time to time while driving. It did it today as I
was turning on to my street. It fired up easily. It isn't driven much.
About once a week down to the grocery story about two miles away. A
stall may occur once or twice a year. It hasn't been serviced for
several years. This may be the time. Comments?

Old March 29th 14, 02:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
James Rau[_2_]

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 14:05:27 -0700, "W. eWatson"
> wrote:

>My Voyager stalls from time to time while driving. It did it today as I
>was turning on to my street. It fired up easily. It isn't driven much.
>About once a week down to the grocery story about two miles away. A
>stall may occur once or twice a year. It hasn't been serviced for
>several years. This may be the time. Comments?

You've answered your own question. :-)