One over laws

Old April 8th 13, 12:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Steve B[_4_]

Default One over laws

Here in Utah, one over laws are getting big, as there have been already more
UHP cruisers struck so far this year than all of last year. How does one
drive into the rear of a cruiser with all those light bars?

How is it in your state, and are they enforcing it there yet? Getting
fairly strict here in Utah, and about time. It's just good driving to move
over IF IT IS SAFE to do so.

Steve

Old April 8th 13, 06:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
richard

On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:54:37 -0700, Steve B wrote:

> Here in Utah, one over laws are getting big, as there have been already more
> UHP cruisers struck so far this year than all of last year. How does one
> drive into the rear of a cruiser with all those light bars?
>
> How is it in your state, and are they enforcing it there yet? Getting
> fairly strict here in Utah, and about time. It's just good driving to move
> over IF IT IS SAFE to do so.
>
> Steve

Racine Wisconsin is notorious for one over.
They setup shop at an overpass and a trooper stands on the bridge with his
radar gun. One over, you get nailed.

Who knows why they plow into the rear end of a cop car?
I can't figure out how come they like to be 5 feet off the bumper of a big
rig. Don't they know that will get them cited too?
Old April 9th 13, 05:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
Steve B[_4_]

"richard" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 7 Apr 2013 16:54:37 -0700, Steve B wrote:
>
>> Here in Utah, one over laws are getting big, as there have been already
>> more
>> UHP cruisers struck so far this year than all of last year. How does one
>> drive into the rear of a cruiser with all those light bars?
>>
>> How is it in your state, and are they enforcing it there yet? Getting
>> fairly strict here in Utah, and about time. It's just good driving to
>> move
>> over IF IT IS SAFE to do so.
>>
>> Steve

> Racine Wisconsin is notorious for one over.
> They setup shop at an overpass and a trooper stands on the bridge with his
> radar gun. One over, you get nailed.
>
> Who knows why they plow into the rear end of a cop car?
> I can't figure out how come they like to be 5 feet off the bumper of a big
> rig. Don't they know that will get them cited too?

17th of the year happened today in Utah.

Steve

Old April 29th 13, 04:31 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
T0m $herman

On 4/7/2013 6:54 PM, Steve B wrote:
> Here in Utah, one over laws are getting big, as there have been already more
> UHP cruisers struck so far this year than all of last year. How does one
> drive into the rear of a cruiser with all those light bars?

Target fixation.

--
T0m $herm@n

Window tinting laws steve Ford Mustang 1 October 19th 07 06:19 AM
If THEY can flout the laws then WE can -- and SHOULD -- too [email protected] Driving 5 October 4th 06 12:31 AM
Laws for Kennedys vs. laws for the rest of us laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 10 May 9th 06 07:57 PM
Seat belt laws in the U.S. RichA Ford Mustang 17 May 23rd 05 02:10 AM