***PING*** DAD*** a little help please!

Old January 19th 11, 07:17 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default ***PING*** DAD*** a little help please!

I have a 90 c4 6 speed. Im at my place in Florida for the winter and
all my mauals are back in Maryland. Yesterday my "change oil light"
came on and for the life of me I cant remember how to reset it. Could
you possible help? I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Ron

Old January 19th 11, 07:56 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

> wrote in message
>
> I have a 90 c4 6 speed. Im at my place in Florida for the winter and
> all my mauals are back in Maryland. Yesterday my "change oil light"
> came on and for the life of me I cant remember how to reset it.
> Could
> you possible help? I would greatly appreciate it.
> Thanks
> Ron

Not sure about the '90 but my '92 was turn on the ignition but do not
start the engine.

Press and release the eng/met button twice within five seconds.

Within the next five seconds hold down the gages button (may be the
range button on yours), the change oil light should flash.

Continue to hold down the button until the change oil light quits
flashing, reset is complete.

If this fails then switch off the key and then back on to do it again.

Old January 20th 11, 02:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default ***PING*** DAD*** a little help please! ----THANKS-----

It worked exactly as you said.
Thanks
Ron

On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:56:24 -0500, "Dad" > wrote:

.. .

Old January 20th 11, 05:41 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Range or gage button?

> wrote in message
> It worked exactly as you said.
> Thanks
> Ron
>
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 13:56:24 -0500, "Dad" >
> wrote:

. ..

Old January 21st 11, 02:26 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Mine said range.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:41:40 -0500, "Dad" > wrote:

>Range or gage button?

.. .

Ping DAD ZÿRiX Corvette 1 September 9th 06 11:51 AM
Ping Dad Anon Corvette 5 July 13th 06 11:29 PM
Ping Dad Anon Corvette 6 July 4th 06 06:27 PM
Ping Dad Anon Corvette 1 June 24th 06 05:43 PM
Ping: Dad CardsFan Corvette 2 November 14th 05 03:48 AM