OT - Attention Walmart shoppers --I hate Walmart

Old January 5th 11, 08:13 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore

Default OT - Attention Walmart shoppers --I hate Walmart

On Jan 5, 12:56*pm, Conscience > wrote:
> On 2011-01-05 06:13:10 -0800, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
> > said:
>
> > Conscience wrote:
> >> You can now see how your money's being spent:

> >>http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57606167416690....

> Think
> about
>

> >> this the next time you enter one of their ubiquitous cesspools.

> > * *I don't care how good the made on board movies are, I wouldn't want
> > to be on a US aircraft carrier with the 7th fleet when the Chinese
> > decide it's time to annex Taiwan. *Whatever time frame we think of as
> > to when the Chinese can accomplish something, just half it. *And they
> > are going to be really ****ed off when Goldman Sachs tells them sorry
> > we don't have the money, it all went to last year's bonuses.

> I'm sure they know that, if we do.
>
> > * *You buying or selling anything today? * Keeping an eye on the US dollar?

> Too many errands today. *I just got home after leaving at 8:00, and am
> leaving again in a few minutes. *Nothing today.

I hate Walmart... no place for a bargain hunter.

I love Target. Look at the end of the isles.
Old January 6th 11, 01:30 AM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

On Jan 5, 6:39 pm, dr_jeff > wrote:
> On 1/5/11 8:42 AM, Conscience wrote:
>
> > You can now see how your money's being spent:

> >http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...57606167416690...

> > Think
> > about this the next time you enter one of their ubiquitous cesspools.

> How about buyers of Apples (the computers, iPods, iPhones, iPads), HPs
> and Dells? They are made in China, too.
>
> Jeff

I'm afraid we are dependent on China. Just pray they don't turn bad.

America vs. China WAS - Attention Walmart shoppers His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the mundane prophet of the last days before the end of times Driving 0 January 5th 11 06:42 PM
Name brands at Walmart Bailey B Technology 4 March 22nd 09 02:56 AM
Walmart find dragenwagen VW air cooled 9 May 30th 07 11:46 PM
Walmart finds Jan VW air cooled 2 May 21st 07 06:07 PM
Just got home with NSR. Walmart had it! It's not you! Simulators 6 February 18th 05 02:38 AM