I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

Old November 6th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Niles Anders[_1_]

Default I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?
--
Niles Anders
FLOG Online Games
Old November 6th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
MC

"Niles Anders" > wrote in message
>I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?
> --
> Niles Anders
> FLOG Online Games
> SIM Racing Servers and Game Servers
> http://flog.com

Problem with your News Server?

Old November 7th 06, 02:22 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Michael Sisson[_1_]

In article >, says...

> I haven't seen a post here since October 14th what's up?

Google Groups would be one way to check if there have been new articles
(and there have.)

http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.au...nk=gschg&hl=en

MRSisson
--
LOAD "GPL",8

SEARCHING FOR GPL
READY.
RUN
Old November 7th 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Andi Cole

There are some, certainly not very many but definitely some, have you
blocked too many of us? ;-)

Andi.

Old November 7th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Are you on Cox ?

If so, they messed around with the servers and you'll have to reset your
storage files. Their is a technote on their support site.

No idea why they didn't inform users of this by email or something.

-Larry

Old November 8th 06, 11:46 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
DStamper

Sad thing is, he can't see what your telling him.

Old November 8th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Promotiona

Hello all. Please, give me link to any Advertisement SOFTWARE - wanna
to download!!! Thank you!

--
Promotiona
Promotiona's Profile: http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...?userid=484628

http://www.automotiveforums.com

Old November 8th 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

Ain't this a bit like asking the Lion to lick the Burger grease from your
fingers?

-Larry

Old November 23rd 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave[_26_]

Perhaps because formerly prolific posters who had left no longer clog
the newsgroups. I have been gone for a few months, it's a holiday so
I take a little extra time to find the group again and within mere
minutes I'm treated to posts with name-calling and politics. I don't
have the time or desire to wade through those.

Maybe I'll drop in around Christmas.

happy Thanksgiving all.

Dave