They have him chasing his own tail all over Usenet.

Old July 23rd 14, 10:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,aus.cars,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf
Alan Baker[_2_]

Default They have him chasing his own tail all over Usenet.

Alan Baker wrote:

> On 2014-07-22 15:26:16 +0000, Alan Baker said:
>

> > What does a loser say when crying into his pillow Alan?

> I don't know, Michael.

Oh, having to guess... you are so outclassed... and there's me barely
trying to hide my identity.

It must be similar to when you are on track and you start having blue
flags waved at you to let you know the real racers are coming round.

> What did you say last night?

Don't try to change the subject, you'll spoil the punch line.

When he cries into his pillow at night the *loser* says "I win...sob
....I win"

But you knew that, didn't you Alan.

:-D
Old July 23rd 14, 04:52 PM posted to comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.sport.golf,aus.cars,rec.autos.driving
Alan Baker

On 2014-07-23 09:57:39 +0000, Alan Baker said:

> Alan Baker wrote:
>
>> On 2014-07-22 15:26:16 +0000, Alan Baker said:
>>

>>> What does a loser say when crying into his pillow Alan?

>> I don't know, Michael.

> Oh, having to guess... you are so outclassed... and there's me barely
> trying to hide my identity.
>
> It must be similar to when you are on track and you start having blue
> flags waved at you to let you know the real racers are coming round.

Sorry, but can you point out where that happened he

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR_vwSjS1jA&list=UU9erQ2Bvw-lWqcUBoIzI7pw>

>> What did you say last night?
>>

> Don't try to change the subject, you'll spoil the punch line.

I didn't change the subject.

:-)

> When he cries into his pillow at night the *loser* says "I win...sob
> ...I win"
>
> But you knew that, didn't you Alan.
>
> :-D

Outed yourself again, Michael...

LOL

A Wee Bit Of Usenet Humour: usenet-server-retention.jpg (1/1) Square Wheels[_10_] Auto Photos 0 April 17th 08 06:42 AM
Chasing Tales Mitch_A[_1_] Simulators 22 March 22nd 07 01:51 PM
96 Buick #4 misfire, still chasing the problem [email protected] Technology 5 August 12th 06 05:21 PM
Chasing rust...? transporter71 VW air cooled 14 July 7th 06 03:37 PM
cop chasing a jeep FrankW Jeep 17 July 12th 05 08:50 PM