Another warning from God. S.F. crash kills co-host of queer HGTV's"Curb Appeal".

Old December 4th 13, 01:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, sac.politics, alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism, rec.arts.tv
Tim Ricks

Default Another warning from God. S.F. crash kills co-host of queer HGTV's"Curb Appeal".

God says queers are living on borrowed time.

(12-03) 13:33 PST SAN FRANCISCO -- A motorcyclist who was struck
and killed by a car in San Francisco's Lower Haight neighborhood
was identified Tuesday as Bill Beckwith, a contractor and
carpenter who co-hosted the HGTV show "Curb Appeal."

Beckwith, 38, was hit by a car near the corner of Oak and
Steiner streets about 8:30 p.m. Monday, police said. He died at
San Francisco General Hospital.

The driver of the car, a 30-year-old man, stopped after the
crash and cooperated with investigators. His name wasn't
released.

Beckwith founded a San Francisco company in 2001, BB Design
Build, that specialized in cabinetry and finish work. He went on
to star on "Curb Appeal," a show in which people's outdated
homes are given makeovers.

A native of Maine, Beckwith graduated from the University of
Montana with degrees in modern dance and English. He was a
kickboxer, yoga enthusiast and martial artist, and an actor who
was a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

Beckwith's family launched a Facebook page Tuesday to remember
him. His girlfriend, Yulia Korneeva, wrote, "My love, so kind
and bright, adventurous and strong. You are loved by so many
good people! I wish you could stay with us for way longer."

In a statement, network officials said, "The HGTV family is
deeply saddened by Bill's tragic death, and we mourn his loss
along with his many family and friends who will miss his
creativity, adventurous spirit and general love of life."

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...-38-dies-in-S-
F-collision-5031031.php

Old December 4th 13, 04:11 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv
Jeanne Douglas

In article >,
"Tim Ricks" > wrote:

> God says queers are living on borrowed time.

Don't you have to provide some actual objective and verifiable evidence
that this god thing exists before you can make claims for what it's
doing?

--

JD

"If our country is going broke, let it be from
feeding the poor and caring for the elderly.
And not from pampering the rich and fighting
wars for them."--Living Blue in a Red State (seen on Facebook)
Old December 4th 13, 01:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv
Shadow[_4_]

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:11:30 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
> wrote:

>In article >,
> "Tim Ricks" > wrote:
>
>> God says queers are living on borrowed time.

>Don't you have to provide some actual objective and verifiable evidence
>that this god thing exists before you can make claims for what it's
>doing?

I'm the living proof of it. When God decided to kill all those
straight people and children in Iraq, I said fsck that, and bought
myself a frilly blouse. I also pretend I don't like women. I only have
sex with them when God's asleep and it's the Devil's watch.
Worked so far. Still alive.
God might kill the occasional queer for target practice, but
he prefers to kill and torture the rest, helps keep the world
population down. Can you imagine how mind blowing it must be to hear
billions of people praying at you ? The guy needs a break.

http://www.400monkeys.com/God/

[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old December 4th 13, 02:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism
cloud dreamer[_6_]

On 03/12/2013 9:25 PM, Tim Ricks wrote:
> God says queers are living on borrowed time.

There is no god.

Face it. You're a bigot and think passing off the responsibility to a
fairy tale guy in the sky is justification.

Says a lot about you.

..

Old December 4th 13, 03:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv
Shadow[_4_]

On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:11:30 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
> wrote:

>In article >,
> "Tim Ricks" > wrote:
>
>> God says queers are living on borrowed time.

>Don't you have to provide some actual objective and verifiable evidence
>that this god thing exists before you can make claims for what it's
>doing?

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/counties/...2/-/index.html

Need more evidence ?
Bloody atheists. If God existed, he'd have them all killed.
[]'s
Old December 4th 13, 06:04 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
harry k

On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 6:30:43 AM UTC-8, Shadow wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:11:30 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
>
> > wrote:
> >In article >,
> > "Tim Ricks" > wrote:
> >> God says queers are living on borrowed time.

> >Don't you have to provide some actual objective and verifiable evidence
> >that this god thing exists before you can make claims for what it's
> >doing?

> http://mobile.nation.co.ke/counties/...2/-/index.html

> Need more evidence ?
> Bloody atheists. If God existed, he'd have them all killed.

Evidence? Joe blow said it happened and you believe it? My God! The stupidity of a theist is beyond comprehension.

The last time I heard something so idiotic was as a kid when I was told the origins of the baby Jesus. I didn't believe that bit of codswallop either even though apparently her husband did - fool that he was.

Harry K
Old December 4th 13, 09:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Brent[_4_]

On 2013-12-04, Harry K > wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 4, 2013 6:30:43 AM UTC-8, Shadow wrote:
>> On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:11:30 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
>>
>> > wrote:

>> >Don't you have to provide some actual objective and verifiable evidence
>> >that this god thing exists before you can make claims for what it's
>> >doing?

>> http://mobile.nation.co.ke/counties/...2/-/index.html

>> Need more evidence ?
>> Bloody atheists. If God existed, he'd have them all killed.

> Evidence? Joe blow said it happened and you believe it? My God! The stupidity of a theist is beyond comprehension.
>
> The last time I heard something so idiotic was as a kid when I was
> told the origins of the baby Jesus. I didn't believe that bit of
> codswallop either even though apparently her husband did - fool that
> he was.

Modern technology has at least proven that one is possible. Then again
it doesn't even require modern technology but a little ingeunity and
being correct in a literal sense. Bill Clinton showed the world the
second part.

Old December 4th 13, 10:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
The Real Bev[_5_]

On 12/04/2013 09:04 AM, Harry K wrote:

> The last time I heard something so idiotic was as a kid when I was
> told the origins of the baby Jesus. I didn't believe that bit of
> codswallop either even though apparently her husband did - fool that
> he was.

Blonde's version of easter: "That's when The Baby Jesus comes out of
his hole, lays an egg and puts it under his pillow, and if he sees his
shadow he'll find a dollar in the morning and we'll have six more weeks
of winter."

It was only a quarter when I was a kid...

--
Cheers, Bev
"If the Eskimos have a thousand different words for "snow," does this

Old December 5th 13, 12:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv
Jeanne Douglas

In article >,
Shadow > wrote:

> On Tue, 03 Dec 2013 19:11:30 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > "Tim Ricks" > wrote:
> >
> >> God says queers are living on borrowed time.

> >Don't you have to provide some actual objective and verifiable evidence
> >that this god thing exists before you can make claims for what it's
> >doing?

> http://mobile.nation.co.ke/counties/...Igembe/-/19504
> 80/2096528/-/format/xhtml/-/10b7n72/-/index.html
>
> Need more evidence ?

ANY evidence would be good. Why do you think the dog/bunny story is
evidence of your god?

> Bloody atheists. If God existed, he'd have them all killed.
> []'s

Yep, perfect evidence that there's no such thing as any god. Good work.

Old December 5th 13, 01:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,sac.politics,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv
Shadow[_4_]

On Wed, 04 Dec 2013 15:03:01 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
> wrote:

>> http://mobile.nation.co.ke/counties/...Igembe/-/19504
>> 80/2096528/-/format/xhtml/-/10b7n72/-/index.html
>>
>> Need more evidence ?

>ANY evidence would be good. Why do you think the dog/bunny story is
>evidence of your god?

Of course it's evidence ! Who do you think was powerful enough
to put such a stupid idea into the man's head ? And he's not MY God.
Look at the stupid ideas in everybody's minds. God is everywhere !

>> Bloody atheists. If God existed, he'd have them all killed.
>> []'s

>Yep, perfect evidence that there's no such thing as any god. Good work.

Wait for an update to the FAQ. I've been waiting for 20 years.

[]'s