NFS Shift 2 $18 shipped at EA Store

Old April 28th 11, 02:40 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Default NFS Shift 2 $18 shipped at EA Store

When I go there it says $39.99.... is there a special code or
something?

Old April 29th 11, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
GaryR

Not woth $40 for me to play with, have way too many mediocre racing
games I can mess with now.. RL racing in my 911 at Limerock Park
Saturday, only thing close is iRacing and that is the "old" Limerock
Park, a bit different now...

GR

Old May 1st 11, 02:10 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Fritz[_2_]

Am 29.04.2011 04:02, schrieb GaryR:
> Not woth $40 for me to play with, have way too many mediocre racing
> games I can mess with now.. RL racing in my 911 at Limerock Park
> Saturday, only thing close is iRacing and that is the "old" Limerock
> Park, a bit different now...

Try the DRM Mod at Sebring

Old May 1st 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Fritz[_2_]

Am 29.04.2011 04:02, schrieb GaryR:
> Not woth $40 for me to play with, have way too many mediocre racing
> games I can mess with now.. RL racing in my 911 at Limerock Park
> Saturday, only thing close is iRacing and that is the "old" Limerock
> Park, a bit different now...

Try the DRM Mod at Sebring :-)