WWTL FAQ (Version 1.10)

Old November 3rd 09, 10:07 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
BrianW[_2_]

Default WWTL FAQ (Version 1.10)

On 2 Nov, 10:07, (Steve Firth) wrote:
> thomas > wrote:
> > To check a real website why not trywww.malloc.co.uk

> K3wL, a site that I don't spam to hundreds of groups and that is, as it
> says, simply a playpen for mucking about on.
>
> What was your point, other than a bizarre attempt to increase the numbe
> rof hits on a site that even I only look at once in a blue moon?
>
> > Filth cannot stop his "I'm considerably richer than you" pitch - he has
> > photoshopped a can of custard to a picture of an "upmarket" car and to "his"
> > yacht to prooove(sic) they're his

> Context, Toomy, context. Something that flies right over your pointy
> little head. You don't even seem to have read the text on that web site.
> Maybe you need to get your carer to explain it to you. You probably also
> need someone to adjust your headstick so that you can type properly.
>
> You also possibly need someone to explain what "sic" means.
>
> > why not just ignore crap about viatology or whatever eh filth?

> Why don't you lose your obsession with me, eh Toomy you deranged
> stalker?
>
> > You're getting more like brian w - i.e only ever post personal insults and
> > venom

> You're getting more like a frothing mad basket case each day that
> passes. Have you got to the stage of drinking your own urine yet, or are
> you still collecting it in milk bottles that you store in the kitchen?

Is anyone else reminded of Father Jack off TV's "Father Ted" when
Tammy starts his demented, alcohol-induced ranting? I can just
picture him sat there, dribbling, shouting for more "Drink". Only in
Timmy's case, rather than "Feck arse girls", it would be "Feck boys'
arses".
Old November 3rd 09, 10:22 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Steve Firth

BrianW > wrote:

> Is anyone else reminded of Father Jack off TV's "Father Ted" when
> Tammy starts his demented, alcohol-induced ranting?

Oh yes.

> I can just picture him sat there, dribbling, shouting for more "Drink".
> Only in Timmy's case, rather than "Feck arse girls", it would be "Feck
> boys' arses".

<grin>
Old November 4th 09, 03:21 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving,uk.transport,ne.transportation
Derek Geldard

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:07:53 -0800 (PST), BrianW
> wrote:

>Is anyone else reminded of Father Jack off TV's

We don't even get "Jack off TV for beginners" here let alone Further.

Which package is it included with ? ;-)

>"Father Ted" when
>Tammy starts his demented, alcohol-induced ranting? I can just
>picture him sat there, dribbling, shouting for more "Drink". Only in
>Timmy's case, rather than "Feck arse girls", it would be "Feck boys'
>arses".

Derek