Can anyone suggest or advise?

Old October 30th 06, 06:01 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Paul Woodsford

Default Can anyone suggest or advise?

2003 Alfa 147 1.6TS.
The rubber type radio controls on the steering wheel are losing their black
around the edges from frequent use. Apart from replacing them, an expensive
job, is there any simpler way of restoring them, paint etc: so that when the
backlight is one it doesn't shine through where it has been worn away.
This is a purely cosmetic detail, but would be nice to sort out if possible.

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

Old October 30th 06, 08:48 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
cupra

Paul Woodsford wrote:
> 2003 Alfa 147 1.6TS.
> The rubber type radio controls on the steering wheel are losing their
> black around the edges from frequent use. Apart from replacing them,
> an expensive job, is there any simpler way of restoring them, paint
> etc: so that when the backlight is one it doesn't shine through where
> it has been worn away. This is a purely cosmetic detail, but would be nice
> to sort out if
> possible.

It's happening to mine too - I'd be interested in ideas as well.....

need advise on c3 radiator p-nut Corvette 6 July 11th 06 02:39 PM
camry v6 balljoint removal: advise needed from a tech davemac Technology 0 December 31st 05 05:11 PM
OH PLEASE HELP....I NEED ADVISE!!! lgbaby14 Saturn 3 August 30th 05 10:09 PM
3181 '04 Please Advise tado BMW 0 August 15th 05 03:21 AM
Need some advise on replacing struts on SL2 James1549 Saturn 1 June 25th 04 11:48 AM