MOT fail on my 145

Old October 26th 06, 02:53 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
mad eddie

Default MOT fail on my 145

it failed on the head lights been to low !! I've adjusted them up ass far as
they go but still to low ! any ideas ??

Thanks Tony

Old October 26th 06, 06:49 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Paul Woodsford

"mad eddie" > wrote in message
> it failed on the head lights been to low !! I've adjusted them up ass far
> as they go but still to low ! any ideas ??
>
> Thanks Tony

What changed since the last MOT??, New headlights/bulbs/front-end rebuild??

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

Old October 26th 06, 04:26 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Bert Kanters

"mad eddie" schreef
> it failed on the head lights been to low !! I've adjusted them up ass far
> as they go but still to low ! any ideas ??

put some heavy stuff in the trunk and go back for another try

Old October 26th 06, 09:10 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
alfistagj

"mad eddie" > schreef in bericht
> it failed on the head lights been to low !! I've adjusted them up ass far
> as they go but still to low ! any ideas ??
>
> Thanks Tony

A wild guess: The bulb is not fitted correctly (happens all the time)
--
Ciao from The Netherlands
alfistagj (aka Gert-Jan)

Old October 27th 06, 08:44 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
mad eddie

Nothing changed since the last MOT but that came with the car from Ferry Car
Sales , in Newhaven sussex (very bad place never buy a car from them !!) so
i think it may have been a iffy MOT !!