Has anyone done a PI Head Swap kit on a 96-98 Mustang?

Old January 25th 05, 05:44 PM
Joey Pankiw

Default Has anyone done a PI Head Swap kit on a 96-98 Mustang?

i have heads and intake off a 2000 gt, just lookin for someone that has done
a swap on their gt.

Joey

Old January 26th 05, 12:27 AM
2.3Sleeper

You will find that you need more than that. One of our long time residents
in here, Bluestang98, has performed this swap and can fill you in. I suggest
pinging him. I will pass onto him that he is needed in a post.

Don Manning

Old January 28th 05, 05:10 AM

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:44:35 -0000, "Joey Pankiw" >
wrote:

>i have heads and intake off a 2000 gt, just lookin for someone that has done
>a swap on their gt.
>
>Joey

Fire away...

1998 GT Coupe 5-spd. Bright Atlantic Blue
K&N FIPK, Tri-Ax, 3.73's, FRPP Coated Shorties, SpeedCal,
P&P 2K Heads, 2K Intake, Bassani X-Pipe, Bassani Cat-Back,
Subframe Connectors, JMS Chip, GMS MAF, Accufab Throttle Body, Eagle Alloy Wheels
www.bluestanggt.corral.net
Old February 13th 05, 11:39 PM
firejp

If you stil need some help I am going through the head swap now. 1998
Mustang GT, intake manifold cracked so I did the upgrade. 2001 PI Heads,
current production manifold and the other stuff that goes with it. I have
the parts list and a couple of sites that tell you how to do it.