...and the Foxes go on

Old July 9th 08, 01:49 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
dwight[_3_]

Default ...and the Foxes go on

"Joe" > wrote in message
> "dwight" > wrote in
> :
>
>> "Joe" > wrote in message
>>> "dwight" > wrote in
>>> :

>>> Good thing you don't live that close to the beach. Convertible 5.0 +
>>> single girl + beach = Big Trouble.

>> Hah. You don't know Princess.
>>
>> For one, she has to use SPF300 at the beach (redhead). For another,
>> she has very exacting standards in men, it seems. I always think of
>> Elaine on Seinfeld - the least little perceived flaw has her walking
>> out the door.
>>
>> I'm so proud.
>>
>> dwight

> Now what would she say if she knew you compared her to Elaine?

I compare her to a lot of things, even though she is truly unique. "Elaine"
is but one common frame of reference that I can use to impart her
peculiarities to others.

In return, she serves as my fashion consultant, who determines whether I'm
fit to be seen in public or not.

dwight

Old July 9th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Joe[_37_]

"dwight" > wrote in
:

> "Joe" > wrote in message
>> "dwight" > wrote in
>> :

>>> Hah. You don't know Princess.
>>>
>>> For one, she has to use SPF300 at the beach (redhead). For another,
>>> she has very exacting standards in men, it seems. I always think of
>>> Elaine on Seinfeld - the least little perceived flaw has her walking
>>> out the door.
>>>
>>> I'm so proud.
>>>
>>> dwight

>> Now what would she say if she knew you compared her to Elaine?

> I compare her to a lot of things, even though she is truly unique.

Great response! You deserve a big hug from her for that one.

> "Elaine" is but one common frame of reference that I can use to impart
> her peculiarities to others.
>
> In return, she serves as my fashion consultant, who determines whether
> I'm fit to be seen in public or not.
>
> dwight

You know, I never thought of that as one of the advantages of having a
daughter. That said, how often do you take her advice?
Old July 9th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox-{SS}-[_2_]

dwight wrote:
> In return, she serves as my fashion consultant, who determines whether
> I'm fit to be seen in public or not.
>
> dwight

So, this means we won't see you on "What Not to Wear" anytime soon?

--

Perhaps a metaphor might help:

1. Your emails are like sperm, ready to dash out and do their thing.
2. Your ISP is a prick.
3. APEWS is a condom.
4. We are innocent maidens who do not like surprises.
5. You are asking for one teeny hole in the rubber.

You'll have to get us drunk first. - Hey Bub