Help please...

Old December 23rd 04, 06:12 AM

*shrug* worth a shot. Thx for the info. I'll do that tomorrow.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

oups.com...

Old December 23rd 04, 05:46 PM
Ffud1979

>"Deputy Dog"

>Mike, I don't know whether its applicable to you, but here in Pa in November
>they start putting a funky additive in the gas to reduce emissions in the
>winter.

well poop. that explains a lot. I've been getting poor-er milage since right
about then and had no idea why. Nice of them to let the public know, huh? Where
in PA are you at Dave? I'm stationed in NEPA.

Old December 23rd 04, 10:48 PM
Deputy Dog

Chester county

Dave