Love my c4 ride

Old August 8th 04, 05:50 AM
Ralph

Default Love my c4 ride

"Grayfox" > wrote in message ink.net>...
> NOT SO..the coupe with the top off sucks big time..the convertable has a
> super reinforced frame in several places and is a much firmer ride...coupe
> shakes like hell...dangerous over 100mph...!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Don't correct me..I am right and don't need a lot of half assed replies...

I am not starting with you. I loved my 93 convertible. Had it for 5
years. My coupe with the roof on is much better then the convertible.
I THINK with my roof off it is still better then the convertible. I
may be wrong. The vert did have the x bar that can be bought for the
coupe so you may be wright. I can only tell you how it feels to me.
I bought the 96 used, maybe the x bar was added, I will go check.

Enjoy your car.

Four things for sure
1. vert is 1000 times easier to open then the glass roof is to take
off.
2. Nothing beats top down driving.... like being on a speed boat!!
3. Driving with the vert top up is confining....
4. Coupe is much quiter and bigger inside.
Old August 10th 04, 05:32 PM
RicSeyler

I heard they also burst into flames.......................... LOL

--
Ric Seyler

Old August 11th 04, 02:23 AM
Wayne Johnson

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:32:49 -0500, RicSeyler >
wrote:

>I heard they also burst into flames.......................... LOL
>
>Grayfox wrote:
>
>>NOT SO..the coupe with the top off sucks big time..the convertable has a
>>super reinforced frame in several places and is a much firmer ride...coupe
>>shakes like hell...dangerous over 100mph...!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>Don't correct me..I am right and don't need a lot of half assed replies...

You know, I got my '88 C4 coupe a little over 120 one day with the top
off. Funny thing. It got very quiet - very little wind noise. Not a
rattle anywhere. The clown with the S500 riding my bumper gradually
faded away in the distance.

Ric, Grayfox doesn't want to be corrected, so maybe you should tell
him not to drive Vettes.

Wayne "Wouldn't want to confuse him with facts" Johnson

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."
- last words of Pancho Villa (1877-1923)
Old August 11th 04, 03:03 AM
ken

<<<a little over 120 one day>>>

Now THAT is sure gonna get you in deep **** with a certain uneducated
babbling religious fundy known to troll in here

Old August 11th 04, 03:54 PM
ken

dimwitt dave will find you

he'll be standing there in the middle of the road carrying a cross, a
tin cup, a young boy on his knee, and this sign "I only drive 55 in the
fast lane. So should EVERYONE else, because I say so!"

Old August 11th 04, 06:10 PM
Rufio

"ken" > wrote in message
> dimwitt dave will find you
>
> he'll be standing there in the middle of the road carrying a cross, a
> tin cup, a young boy on his knee, and this sign "I only drive 55 in the
> fast lane. So should EVERYONE else, because I say so!"

Ain't no such thing as the fast lane.

Old August 11th 04, 06:24 PM
Joel Jacobs

"Rufio" > wrote in message

> "ken" > wrote in message
> > dimwitt dave will find you
> >
> > he'll be standing there in the middle of the road carrying a cross, a
> > tin cup, a young boy on his knee, and this sign "I only drive 55 in the
> > fast lane. So should EVERYONE else, because I say so!"
> >

> Ain't no such thing as the fast lane.

There is on the autobahn.

Old August 11th 04, 07:02 PM
Rufio

"Joel Jacobs" > wrote in message

> "Rufio" > wrote in message
> >
> > "ken" > wrote in message
> > > dimwitt dave will find you
> > >
> > > he'll be standing there in the middle of the road carrying a cross, a
> > > tin cup, a young boy on his knee, and this sign "I only drive 55 in

the
> > > fast lane. So should EVERYONE else, because I say so!"
> > >

> > Ain't no such thing as the fast lane.

> There is on the autobahn.

Whoops - I stand corrected. Sorry. I have had several exciting (terrifying)
bike rides to various beer festivals, to attest it is actually an "insanely"
fast lane - my last ride on a Yamaha FZR600 - I kept pulling out of the fast
lane, for people who though my 130-140mph was too slow.

Old August 11th 04, 10:32 PM
Joel Jacobs

> > > Ain't no such thing as the fast lane.
> >
> > There is on the autobahn.
> >

> Whoops - I stand corrected. Sorry. I have had several exciting

(terrifying)
> bike rides to various beer festivals, to attest it is actually an

"insanely"
> fast lane - my last ride on a Yamaha FZR600 - I kept pulling out of the

fast
> lane, for people who though my 130-140mph was too slow.

I know the feeling..... changing into the last lane available to pass a car
while doing 130 and someone back there flashing his lights telling you,
"here I come!"....

Joel

{©¿©} · A Love Gift For You! · [email protected] Audi 0 December 27th 04 04:33 PM
:-) *** A Love Gift For You! *** (-: [email protected] BMW 0 December 26th 04 06:28 AM
Wheel Size and Ride Comfort? Bob BMW 4 December 23rd 04 03:00 PM
Reason nunber 187 why I love my Alfa Ypnos Alfa Romeo 47 July 21st 04 12:37 PM
engine stall during ride ton Alfa Romeo 0 June 12th 04 09:33 PM