bug mirrors

Old March 29th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default bug mirrors

I have a mirror for the passenger side of my 65' Bug. Can someone tell
me how it goes on ? It has never had a mirror on that side and there
is nothing to attach it too. Is that a cap of some kind on top of the
door hinge that comes off, or do I have to do something else to get it
on ? Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Old March 29th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Eddie

The door pin has to come out.
You will need http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/De...m?ID=111857514
or http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/De...?ID=111857514A

--
Eddie
1965 Beetle

oups.com...

Old March 29th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Mar 29, 6:35 pm, "Eddie" > wrote:
> The door pin has to come out.
> You will needhttp://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=111857514
> orhttp://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=111857514A
>
> --
> Eddie
> 1965 Beetlehttp://picasaweb.google.com/feuerkafer
>
> > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
> |I have a mirror for the passenger side of my 65' Bug. Can someone tell
> | me how it goes on ? It has never had a mirror on that side and there
> | is nothing to attach it too. Is that a cap of some kind on top of the
> | door hinge that comes off, or do I have to do something else to get it
> | on ? Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Thanks Eddie. How do you get the pin out ? Does it drive out from the
bottom, and do you have to take the door off to do that ? Thanks, Terry

Old March 30th 07, 03:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Eddie

From the bottom with the door attached.
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/vie...light=door+pin

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Mar 29, 6:35 pm, "Eddie" > wrote:
>> The door pin has to come out.
>> You will
>> needhttp://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=111857514
>> orhttp://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=111857514A
>>
>> --
>> Eddie
>> 1965 Beetlehttp://picasaweb.google.com/feuerkafer
>>
>> > wrote in message
>>
>> oups.com...
>> |I have a mirror for the passenger side of my 65' Bug. Can someone tell
>> | me how it goes on ? It has never had a mirror on that side and there
>> | is nothing to attach it too. Is that a cap of some kind on top of the
>> | door hinge that comes off, or do I have to do something else to get it
>> | on ? Thanks for any help anyone can give me.
>> |

> Thanks Eddie. How do you get the pin out ? Does it drive out from the
> bottom, and do you have to take the door off to do that ? Thanks, Terry

trailer tow mirrors Matt Macchiarolo Jeep 2 September 5th 06 02:38 PM
outside mirrors BDragon Corvette 0 May 31st 06 08:26 AM
GTL Mirrors Marc Collins Simulators 0 November 19th 05 11:55 PM
CJ mirrors on a YJ Poe Jeep 12 July 6th 05 08:56 PM
help with m3 mirrors, please!!!!!! j jonusaite Audi 3 August 4th 04 02:16 AM