Lo-jackAm

Old September 22nd 04, 01:27 AM
SoCalMike

Default Lo-jackAm

Ernest Cassirer wrote:

> I'm thinking of putting the Lo-jack recovery system in my 2004 Civic LX. Has
> anyone here installed one,or decided not to after looking into it?

whats your theft deductible?
how much is the lojack installation? how much per month?
do you think it would be worth it?
are you sure you really want the car back after some jackhole has torn
it up?
Old September 22nd 04, 02:00 AM
He Hate Retard and Moron

>Top 5 most stolen cars in the US 2002:
>
>1. Toyota Camry
>2. Honda Accord
>3. Honda Civic
>4. Chevrolet Full Size C/K Pickup
>5. Ford Full Size Pickup (150/250/350)
>
>And for the first quareter 2004:
>
>1. Toyota Camry
>2. Honda Accord
>3. Honda Civic
>4. Chevrolet Full Size C/K Pickup
>5. Ford Full Size Pickup (150/250/350)

So? What does that have to do with a 2004 Civic? Trying to be coy by omitting
the years, eh?

Btw, 2004 Civic has the Immobilizer Theft-Deterrent System. I know these work
because Camaros were tops in stolen lists in the 80s... til GM started
installing immobilizers starting with '90.

____________________________________
Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.

Old September 22nd 04, 02:41 AM
Steve Bigelow

"He Hate Retard and Moron" > wrote in message
> >Top 5 most stolen cars in the US 2002:
>>
>>1. Toyota Camry
>>2. Honda Accord
>>3. Honda Civic
>>4. Chevrolet Full Size C/K Pickup
>>5. Ford Full Size Pickup (150/250/350)
>>
>>And for the first quareter 2004:
>>
>>1. Toyota Camry
>>2. Honda Accord
>>3. Honda Civic
>>4. Chevrolet Full Size C/K Pickup
>>5. Ford Full Size Pickup (150/250/350)
>>

> So? What does that have to do with a 2004 Civic? Trying to be coy by
> omitting
> the years, eh?

?
Ok, so add in the years.
He added a heck of a lot more to the discussion than your usual drivel.

Old September 22nd 04, 05:34 PM
jack

please check these links...
http://money.cnn.com/2004/02/27/pf/a...b_most_stolen/
http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/...car/P35264.asp

Older camrys and accords etc are the ones getting stolen. I've had a few
cars with Lojack installed. I wouldn't do it again though because its
expensive, insurance doesn't really give you a big break, and the
immobilizer system is good enough.