Drive slow and infuriate the speed loons- HAHAHA

Old December 9th 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
M[_3_]

Default Drive slow and infuriate the speed loons- HAHAHA

On Dec 8, 8:58*pm, larry_scholnick > wrote:

> The only possible conclusion is that you meant Drive in a mentally
> retarded manner.

Why not? The drunk slut S.&D.D.A.M. posts in a metally retarded cross-
post fashion. How could you expect it to drive in any manner other
than that of a psycho?

Old December 9th 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
necromancer - ECHM

On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 19:31:12 -0600, Lookout >
wrote:

>> I got behind an asshole like you one time. He blocked the passing lane,
>>riding alongside a slowmoving vehicle because I had the audacity to flash my
>>lights to get him to move over.

>Which is illegal

Cite?

>>By the time he got bored with his little game,
>>there were five or six cars behind me. He sped up but stayed in the passing
>>lane - that's the lefthand lane, which you probably didn't know? I had to pass
>>him on the right.

>Which is illegal

Again, Cite? And I mean actual laws and not some idea you pulled out
of your ass.

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old December 9th 09, 03:46 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
necromancer - ECHM

On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 19:31:33 -0600, Lookout >
puked:

>Site?

Anyone who can't (or won't) spell, "cite," properly has no right to
demand cites from others.
--
S&DDAM admits to putting others in danger with its beater:

"Foot pumps are a joke. I had one once and since the piston only moves like
2 inches it took 50 pumps to raise the pressure by one psi. Go with the
hand pumps where the piston moves around 15 inches. One of my tires has
exposed cords and i have to pump it up every week. "

--Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 3/6/08
Ref: http://tinyurl.com/yvrmhl
Msg ID:
Old December 9th 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Jim Alder

Nate Nagel > wrote in :

> Lookout wrote:
>> On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 11:28:26 -0600, Jim Alder > wrote:
>>
>>> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
>>> . 70:

>>> I got behind an asshole like you one time. He blocked the passing lane,
>>> riding alongside a slowmoving vehicle because I had the audacity to
>>> flash my lights to get him to move over.

>> Which is illegal

> cite?
>

>>> By the time he got bored with his little game, there were five or six

cars
>>> behind me. He sped up but stayed in the passing lane - that's the lefthand
>>> lane, which you probably didn't know? I had to pass him on the right.

>> Which is illegal

> cite?
>
>>> I glanced in the mirror in time to see the big pickup behind
>>> me run your friend off the road into the median. I laughed for the next

five
>>> miles.

>> Which is no doubt a lie.

> True, but it would have been funny if true.

What do you mean, 'true'? It is what happened. "Lookout" is just pouty
because I put him in timeout. And he calls other people liars because he can't
tell the truth, as you can see above. Flashing your lights is illegal? Passing
on the right is illegal? Lookout is a moron.

--
My girlfriend asked me "Have you been having
sex behind my back?"

I said "Who in the hell did you think it was?"
Old December 9th 09, 04:01 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
necromancer - ECHM

On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 21:55:12 -0600, Jim Alder >
wrote:

>Lookout is a moron.

I kind of figured, "lookout," to be a sockpuppet of either SADDAM or
the GPStard...

--
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS says that
drinking and driving is acceptable:

"Oh no - drinking and driving are constitutional rights."
--Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS, 1/3/09

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/85hpur
Msg ID:
Old December 9th 09, 06:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
tankfixer

In article >, xeton2001
@yahoo.com says...

> I do it all the time and it really makes my day. Speed loons are just
> stupid pencil-dick homos and deserve all the crap we can give them. HAHA

I hope I find myself behind you sometime.
You will enjoy the police attention....
Old December 9th 09, 07:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

tankfixer > wrote in
:

> In article >,
> xeton2001 @yahoo.com says...
>>
>> I do it all the time and it really makes my day. Speed loons are
>> just stupid pencil-dick homos and deserve all the crap we can give
>> them. HAHA

> I hope I find myself behind you sometime.
> You will enjoy the police attention....

Hey stupid. Cops don't arrest people for obeying the law.
Old December 9th 09, 07:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns
M[_3_]

On Dec 9, 2:06*am, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> tankfixer > wrote :
>
> > In article >,
> > xeton2001 @yahoo.com says...

> >> I do it all the time and it really makes my day. *Speed loons are
> >> just stupid pencil-dick homos and deserve all the crap we can give
> >> them. *HAHA

> > I hope I find myself behind you sometime.
> > You will enjoy the police attention....

> Hey stupid. Cops don't arrest people for obeying the law.

Doubtful that you have the sanity to recognize whether you are
following the law or following a delusion.

Still cross-posting psychotic babble.
Old December 9th 09, 09:39 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Dave C.[_4_]

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:55:44 -0600
No-bammer > wrote:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > I do it all the time and it really makes my day. Speed loons are
> > just stupid pencil-dick homos and deserve all the crap we can give
> > them. HAHA

> The 2 most dangerous drivers are the left lane and slow moving
> drivers. They should both be ticketed and lose their driving licenses
> for a period of 30 days or so.

Why do you spell years with a "d"? -Dave
Old December 9th 09, 12:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime,talk.politics.guns
Dave C.[_4_]

d-a-y-s is a ****-poor spelling of the word years

--
Dave C. >