Operation Emboss: 46.85%

Old December 8th 09, 03:34 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default Operation Emboss: 46.85%

Hi Viatologists,

Photographs equal knowledge. As of 08-Dec-2009, the Worldwide
Transportation Library (WWTL) has watermarked 46.85% of its road
photographs.

Through the Operation Emboss initiative, the WWTL will lift its ban on
JPG file-sharing once every photo has been watermarked. Operation
Emboss is our way of distributing knowledge to the viatology community
while--at the same time--creating an avenue where anyone can share our
roadside photographs w/ the mainstream Internet community.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
http://m.wwtl.info [Mobile]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we have offered several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 captures -- to each viatologist & transportologist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Old December 8th 09, 04:50 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Randy Hersh is a racist bigot

"Carl Rogers" > wrote in message
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> Photographs equal knowledge.

Here'ss some knowledge for you, asshole.

http://tinyurl.com/ykce5th

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Old December 9th 09, 12:02 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Dec 8, 11:50*am, "Randy Hersh is a racist bigot" >
wrote:
> "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

> > Hi Viatologists,

> > Photographs equal knowledge.

> Here'ss some knowledge for you, asshole.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ykce5th
>
> --
> Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

umm, if you are going to **** with Carl, **** with Carl

If you are going to **** with me, you know what is going to happen

so if you want it to start up again, I will be more then willing to
accommodate you

but for the sake of the others on mtr, I suggest you not start up again
Old December 9th 09, 12:07 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

Default just in case you forgot

States point fingers over Maurice Clemmons' release

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-a...,2299687.story

again, I would strongly suggest you not start again

Old December 9th 09, 04:33 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

wrote:
> "Carl Rogers" > wrote in message

> > Hi Viatologists,

> > Photographs equal knowledge.

> Here'ss some knowledge for you, asshole.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ykce5th
>
> --
> Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

umm, if you are going to **** with Carl, **** with Carl

If you are going to **** with me, you know what is going to happen

so if you want it to start up again, I will be more then willing to
accommodate you

but for the sake of the others on mtr, I suggest you not start up again

OOOOOoooooOOOOOO I'm scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you going to do???? Call my mother a crack whore again????? Make
some more comments using the same racist names that do nothing that show
your ignorance???? Threaten to call your lawyer?????

Or the worst yet. GEt close to me and gas me with your BO, and invest me
with the fungi, crabs, lice and other diseases that are making a happy home
on your unwashed body.

God, you're pathetic. God, you're gross!!

I'm quivering in fear!

What a loser!!!
--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Old December 9th 09, 04:36 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Randy Hersh is a racist bigot

> wrote in message
> States point fingers over Maurice Clemmons' release
>
> http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-a...,2299687.story
>
> again, I would strongly suggest you not start again

So what? You can post al lthe newspaper articles you want. It doesn't
change the fact that you're a racist moron who needs to have a dildo the
size of a redwood tree jammed up your butt.

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Old December 9th 09, 06:32 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Bob C,

On Dec 9, 7:07*am, " > wrote:
> States point fingers over Maurice Clemmons' release
>
> http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-a...ce-shooting5-2...
>
> again, I would strongly suggest you not start again

I support all that you stand for Randy and I wish everyone felt the
same way and as strongly about things as you do. I would like to work
an all cash job too since I think I would make more money that way and
would be in a better money area. I also wish that you would cite the
Moynihan Report more often.
Old December 10th 09, 12:16 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Dec 9, 11:36*am, "Randy Hersh is a racist bigot" >
wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > States point fingers over Maurice Clemmons' release

> >http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-a...ce-shooting5-2...

> > again, I would strongly suggest you not start again

> So what? *You can post al lthe newspaper articles you want. *It doesn't
> change the fact that you're a racist moron who needs to have a dildo the
> size of a redwood tree jammed up your butt.

why don't you quit apologizing for the ******s

******s can do no wrong as are

I love it so much when the ******s do **** like this

A couple of stories that aren't covered for some reason. First up,
from the comments, you have this one:

* Get this one...Over at Hyde Park HS, the gym teacher of these
animals decides that he alone has the brains to stop the gang problem.
He calls in all the gangs for a "meeting", without letting the police
know about it. How does it end? A gang fight, and our dear little
darlings threatening to kill each other

Then from an e-mailer featured on the main page:

* ...at Marshall Career Incarceration Academy today - three
straight days of false fire alarms, street fights, and a girl who lost
her eye...

Why is it that the media won't cover these stories????

because the ****** loving media, like ****** loving you don't have the
guts to admit the ******s are useless pieces of ****

all they do is produce more and more useless pieces of **** that
produce more and more

they **** up everything that has been provided for them so they can
have more and more pieces of ****

just like your hero Maurice Clemmons

I notice you don't say a word about the for officers assassinated by
the ******, so you must approve

I hope somewhere sometime you run into a cop that detects your cop
hater attictude and sticks a log up your ass the size of a redwood
tree

just like those NY cops did to that ****** in Queens several years ago

just like all ******s, and ****** lovers such as you, he certainly
deserved it

unfortunately a ****** jury rewarded him for being a ****** by giving
the black ******* tons of taxpayer money

but I am sure he enjoys ****ting into a plastic bag

and a fond x-mas wish for you

continuing, my friends the police officers do **** to any ****** that
gives them ****, so remember that if you decide to

I love seeing ******s get ****ed

100% of those black *******s deserve it

and btw, I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am

thank you for providing the opportunity to continue out discussion

there will always be ******s providing me with more then ample
oportunity to show their monkeyshines, pun intended

so please keep posting

I love this blog

http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

they do a good job of keeping up with the **** ******s pull off in
******land of Chicago

see, if we had kept the ******s on the farms of MS and AL

and prohibited those svartzies from coming north, how great it would
have been

and MS could have dealt this the ******s in the great fashion they did

have a very good evening, that is it for now

btw I made $110 tax free today, thank you very much

all intelligent white people that deserve good service

I did not have ONE svartz face in my cab, not a single one

they do such a good job of keeping the svartzies away from me

we have svartzie drivers just for them
Old December 10th 09, 12:50 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving

On Dec 9, 1:32*pm, "Bob C," > wrote:
> On Dec 9, 7:07*am, " > wrote:
>
> > States point fingers over Maurice Clemmons' release

> >http://www.latimes.com/news/nation-a...ce-shooting5-2...

> > again, I would strongly suggest you not start again

> I support all that you stand for Randy and I wish everyone felt the
> same way and as strongly about things as you do. I would like to work
> an all cash job too since I think I would make more money that way and
> would be in a better money area. I also wish that you would cite the
> Moynihan Report more often.

http://www.blackpast.org/?q=primary/...an-report-1965

Indices of dollars of income, standards of living, and years of
education deceive. The gap between the Negro and most other groups in
American society is widening.
The fundamental problem, in which this is most clearly the case, is
that of family structure. The evidence -- not final, but powerfully
persuasive -- is that the Negro family in the urban ghettos is
crumbling.

here is something else you might be interested in:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br..._violence.html

Ackerman said that last week's incidents - where about 30 Asian
students were beaten, primarily by groups of African American students
Old December 10th 09, 02:23 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Randy Hersh is a racist bigot

> wrote in message

>we have svartzie drivers just for them

And all this has to with you being a mornic gross idiot who needs a redwood
tree jammed up his ass HOW exactly?

Oh, I know. It's because you can't deny any of that so you resort to the
only arrow left in you pathetic little quiver - attempt to divert.

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered