ADC website THANK YOU!!!!! GPL 65 & other update Guide

Old December 17th 05, 03:24 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default ADC website THANK YOU!!!!! GPL 65 & other update Guide

Best dang guide maybe the only one, but by god has links to the files they talk about (BIG!!! plus) Half the time I find a page with help, by the time I find the file I have closed the browser with the guides (not just GPL stuff but damn near all projects) and by the time you find all the files you cant find the "how to" again...

Book mark this page. Fixed me up FINALLY.

http://adc.speedgeezers.com/gplhtml/GPLInstallAnd65Mod

THANKYOU THANK you!
Old December 17th 05, 04:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

You're quite welcome, Sting!

Bernd Nowak is the guy who actually wrote that guide, and yes he did do
a fantastic job. Now I need him to work on a similar guide for the 69
install. He just did a very nice GEM guide that is now in a thread at
RSC. He's quite a handy guy to have around, hehe!

Dave Fletcher
President ADC

Old December 17th 05, 10:46 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

find that thread for me "GEM" pleast...

Old December 18th 05, 03:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Here ya go, Sting:

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=236138

Fletch

Old December 18th 05, 09:35 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

David Fletcher schrieb:
> Here ya go, Sting:
>
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=236138
>
> Fletch
>

> Sting32 wrote:
>
>>find that thread for me "GEM" pleast...
>>
>>David Fletcher wrote:
>>
>>>You're quite welcome, Sting!
>>>
>>>Bernd Nowak is the guy who actually wrote that guide, and yes he did
>>>do a fantastic job. Now I need him to work on a similar guide for the
>>>69 install. He just did a very nice GEM guide that is now in a thread
>>>at RSC. He's quite a handy guy to have around, hehe!
>>>
>>>Dave Fletcher
>>>President ADC

Hi

I installed the 69 mod and GEM. All runs fine offline.
If I click on the IGOR tab, the orig. 67 GPL multiplayer without IGOR
starts.
I thought, it should start IGOR with the 69 mod.
Any solution?

Michael
Old December 31st 05, 02:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Michael:

My apologies. I was looking for something, and stumbled upon your
comment which I had missed. You still having a problem?

Fletch

Old December 31st 05, 02:45 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>>Hi
>>
>>I installed the 69 mod and GEM. All runs fine offline.
>>If I click on the IGOR tab, the orig. 67 GPL multiplayer without IGOR
>>starts.
>>I thought, it should start IGOR with the 69 mod.
>>Any solution?
>>
>>Michael

First I start GEM and them iGor. Now it works.

Michael
Old December 31st 05, 02:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Ok, Michael; glad to hear it! If you have any problems, let me know as
I'll be glad to help.

Fletch

http://adc.speedgeezers.com

Old December 31st 05, 07:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

I had to get a new IGOR (lin found at RSC, I cant get the link for you right
now, but it allows you to adjust your windgs as you enter multiplayer +of
course with 69 mod that is+)

M50 timing chain guide yaofeng BMW 0 October 25th 05 10:30 PM
Website update. DougW Jeep 3 December 31st 04 02:08 AM
Please visit my brand new Xenon HID Showcase Website today... WENW Honda 0 October 11th 04 02:54 AM