DUI bitch crashes and kills herself - So her mother sues the state!!!

Old December 14th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default DUI bitch crashes and kills herself - So her mother sues the state!!!

http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/loc...-Lawsuit-Over-
Daughters-Death/UeR0qnlN4EiImiyjSDeW2A.cspx

Last Update: 11:42 am
The mother of a Farrell elementary school teacher who died in a crash while
driving drunk is blaming PennDOT and poor road drainage for the wreck.

Melissa Miller, 35, died last February when her car hit an icy patch on
the Shenango Valley Freeway. Miller's mother filed a lawsuit claiming
PennDOT and various parties involved in development near the road are
responsible for a plugged
storm water pipe that backed up, causing the ice.

Police found that Miller was driving with twice the legal limit of alcohol
in her system, plus enough codeine alone to impair her
driving.
Old December 14th 09, 08:17 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,misc.transport.trucking
M[_3_]

On Dec 14, 1:19*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/loc...-Lawsuit-Over-
> Daughters-Death/UeR0qnlN4EiImiyjSDeW2A.cspx
>
> Last Update: 11:42 am
> The mother of a Farrell elementary school teacher who died in a crash while
> driving drunk is blaming PennDOT and poor road drainage for the wreck.
>
> Melissa Miller, 35, *died last February when her car hit an icy patch on
> the Shenango Valley Freeway. *Miller's mother filed a lawsuit claiming
> PennDOT and various parties involved in development near the road are
> responsible for a plugged
> storm water pipe that backed up, causing the ice.
>
> Police found that Miller was driving with twice the legal limit of alcohol
> in her system, plus enough codeine alone to impair her
> driving.

While the evidence is, indeed, that she was impaired, it is not clear
that was the problem.

There is no indication that she was impaired enough to become, say, a
cross-posting loon.
Old December 15th 09, 02:42 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,misc.transport.trucking
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

M > wrote in
:

> On Dec 14, 1:19*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
>> http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/loc...s-Lawsuit-Over
>> - Daughters-Death/UeR0qnlN4EiImiyjSDeW2A.cspx
>>
>> Last Update: 11:42 am
>> The mother of a Farrell elementary school teacher who died in a crash
>> whi

> le
>> driving drunk is blaming PennDOT and poor road drainage for the
>> wreck.
>>
>> Melissa Miller, 35, *died last February when her car hit an icy patch

>> the Shenango Valley Freeway. *Miller's mother filed a lawsuit
>> claiming PennDOT and various parties involved in development near the
>> road are responsible for a plugged
>> storm water pipe that backed up, causing the ice.
>>
>> Police found that Miller was driving with twice the legal limit of
>> alcoho

>> in her system, plus enough codeine alone to impair her
>> driving.

> While the evidence is, indeed, that she was impaired, it is not clear
> that was the problem.

HAHA. Listen to this nut. He says drunk drivers are NOT a problem!!
Old December 15th 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,misc.transport.trucking
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> M > wrote in
> :
>
>> On Dec 14, 1:19 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>> > wrote:
>>> http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/loc...s-Lawsuit-Over
>>> - Daughters-Death/UeR0qnlN4EiImiyjSDeW2A.cspx
>>>
>>> Last Update: 11:42 am
>>> The mother of a Farrell elementary school teacher who died in a crash
>>> whi

>> le
>>> driving drunk is blaming PennDOT and poor road drainage for the
>>> wreck.
>>>
>>> Melissa Miller, 35, died last February when her car hit an icy patch

>>> the Shenango Valley Freeway. Miller's mother filed a lawsuit
>>> claiming PennDOT and various parties involved in development near the
>>> road are responsible for a plugged
>>> storm water pipe that backed up, causing the ice.
>>>
>>> Police found that Miller was driving with twice the legal limit of
>>> alcoho

>>> in her system, plus enough codeine alone to impair her
>>> driving.

>> While the evidence is, indeed, that she was impaired, it is not clear
>> that was the problem.
>>

> HAHA. Listen to this nut. He says drunk drivers are NOT a problem!!

hey, I might be drunk but you'll still be stupid tomorrow.

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Old December 15th 09, 10:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,misc.transport.trucking
Studemania

On Dec 14, 7:38*pm, Nate Nagel > wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>

> > M > wrote in
> :

> >> On Dec 14, 1:19 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"

> >> le

> >> While the evidence is, indeed, that she was impaired, it is not clear
> >> that was the problem.

> > HAHA. Listen to this nut. He says drunk drivers are NOT a problem!!

> hey, I might be drunk but you'll still be stupid tomorrow.
>
> --
> replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.http://members.cox.net/njnagel- Hide quoted text -

He's an insult to stupid people. They can understand concepts if you
take the time to explainthem/
Old December 16th 09, 01:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,misc.transport.trucking
Hiccum Blurpaedius

On Dec 14, 1:19*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/loc...-Lawsuit-Over-
> Daughters-Death/UeR0qnlN4EiImiyjSDeW2A.cspx
>
> Last Update: 11:42 am
> The mother of a Farrell elementary school teacher who died in a crash while
> driving drunk is blaming PennDOT and poor road drainage for the wreck.
>
> Melissa Miller, 35, *died last February when her car hit an icy patch on
> the Shenango Valley Freeway. *Miller's mother filed a lawsuit claiming
> PennDOT and various parties involved in development near the road are
> responsible for a plugged
> storm water pipe that backed up, causing the ice.
>
> Police found that Miller was driving with twice the legal limit of alcohol
> in her system, plus enough codeine alone to impair her
> driving.

And copulating god in the courtroom she'll probably win.
Drugged out religious freaks are destroying our country.