Jeep Fought The Rock -- And The Rock Won

Old September 23rd 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Carl S

Default Jeep Fought The Rock -- And The Rock Won

I always liked the idea of 'Mr. Kate'.

Carl

Old September 23rd 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

any one purchase a new 4 dr.wrangler here i see them on the road,any
info would be helpful..thanks...sturgon

writesoon!

Old September 24th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Joe Pfeiffer

Steve > writes:

> Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
>

>>>You're reading *way* too much into it, Joe.

>> I tried to extend the joke a notch and found myself labelled PC....

> Which, in its own way, is hilarious.

It's just good I'm not easily offended...
Old September 24th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Kate

"Carl S" > wrote in message
I always liked the idea of 'Mr. Kate'.

Carl

Hey you.... kid.... you had your chance to meet him and call him that to his
face.
Is that a chicken I hear clucking? Bwaaak bwaak!

kidding, just kidding.

K.

Old September 24th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Kate

"c" > wrote in message
Kate wrote:
> "Spdloader" > wrote
>
> I thought it was Mr. Kate?
> Spdloader
>
> (Just kidding, Big Iron. Katie, get him a Magnum, XXL)
>
> Oh yeaaaa... riiiiIIIIIiiiiiight.*smirk*
>
> Now, c'mere so I can pinch you. I'm not gonna **** him off until he gets
> that bumper made.
>
> K.

You better hope he doesn't read that post or you'll never get your
bumper.

Chris

Aww hell, I forwarded it to him.
, he likes a good laugh now and then.
K.

Old September 24th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Jamie Mello

So the Jeep rolled so what. That is part of the business when you
offroad like that. I do it all the time and yes my wrangler has rolled
and it has been fixed a few times. The same thing would have happen
with a toyota a ford a isuzu and so on if you did the same thing. And
never blame a Jeep all because it rolled. To the F*cked up Jeep hater.
I hope the same thing happen happens to your little VW rabbit with you
in it. I just can not take stuff like this it is like shooting my dog
thaqt is how I feel.

99 wrangler 31 inch good year mtr tires warn M8000 winch 2.5 lift
skyjacker shocks a lot of lights (winch,hood,bumper, wind shield) Even
more toys to come

Some people have an addiction to drink...
Some people have an addiction to drugs....
I just have an addiction to Jeeps and their accessories....

Here are a few pictures of my rig I will update soon as I get new
batteries for my cam

http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc222/99_wrangler

Old September 25th 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
ufatbastehd[_2_]

On Sep 24, 3:43 pm, Jamie Mello > wrote:
> So the Jeep rolled so what. That is part of the business when you
> offroad like that. I do it all the time and yes my wrangler has rolled
> and it has been fixed a few times. The same thing would have happen
> with a toyota a ford a isuzu and so on if you did the same thing. And
> never blame a Jeep all because it rolled. To the F*cked up Jeep hater.
> I hope the same thing happen happens to your little VW rabbit with you
> in it. I just can not take stuff like this it is like shooting my dog
> thaqt is how I feel.
>
> 99 wrangler 31 inch good year mtr tires warn M8000 winch 2.5 lift
> skyjacker shocks a lot of lights (winch,hood,bumper, wind shield) Even
> more toys to come
>
> Some people have an addiction to drink...
> Some people have an addiction to drugs....
> I just have an addiction to Jeeps and their accessories....
>
> Here are a few pictures of my rig I will update soon as I get new
> batteries for my cam
>
> http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc222/99_wrangler

but did you have your hat on backwards when you rolled it?

Old September 25th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys,rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Kate

"c" > wrote in message
Kate wrote:
> "c" > wrote in message
> Kate wrote:
>> "Spdloader" > wrote
>>
>> I thought it was Mr. Kate?
>> Spdloader
>>
>> (Just kidding, Big Iron. Katie, get him a Magnum, XXL)
>>
>> Oh yeaaaa... riiiiIIIIIiiiiiight.*smirk*
>>
>> Now, c'mere so I can pinch you. I'm not gonna **** him off until he gets
>> that bumper made.
>>
>> K.
>>

> You better hope he doesn't read that post or you'll never get your
> bumper.
>
> Chris
>
> Aww hell, I forwarded it to him.
> , he likes a good laugh now and then.
> K.

I find it hard to believe that he would read that and say, "Hey I better
get that bumper built so Kate will start ****ing me off again."

Chris

FOFLMAO! ok ok... now cut that out.
K.