When did BMW's get sports mode?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th 14, 09:06 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
really real

Default When did BMW's get sports mode?

I sat in my cousin's 2010 381 Sports Wagon today and was amazed to see
that it doesn't have sports mode. When did sports mode start?

I suppose her 381 drives more sportingly than my wife's new 381 Sports
Wagon drives in comfort mode. I know the older steering feels more
precise, so I wonder if the suspension feels more sporty in the older
model as well.