Dad. Found you on CAC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 26th 12, 05:49 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
uncle_vito

Default Dad. Found you on CAC

You posted:

"Now you got it, if they can't build cars anymore and need to work only on
the bottom line and big pay for the big boys, scrap the Corvette. I bought
my first one in Oct. 1956 and have dealt with that dealer every since, they
sold out this month, can't make any money with the programs GM allows them.
It's time for me to reconsider my buying habits when GM's best is not any
better than many from off shore.

I've owned and driven all six generations and was looking forward to the
seventh, now not so much, sad."

Here you even admit that many foreign cars are equal to GM's best (if you
assume Corvette is GM's best). Pretty sad how messed up GM is today.
Enough to make you want to buy German or Japanese.

Dad does not always know best Andrew DeFaria Corvette 9 September 22nd 09 11:19 PM
AC help (DAD) ZÿRiX[_2_] Corvette 1 January 15th 08 05:57 AM
Dad's new Ferrari! - New Ferrari for Dad $1,000,000.eml Tiligibar Auto Photos 1 March 6th 07 11:51 AM
Ping: Dad CardsFan Corvette 2 November 14th 05 02:48 AM
CAC Cruisefest 2005 Tom Corvette 8 April 1st 05 08:33 PM