Legit Pricing

Old January 15th 06, 11:14 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Legit Pricing

Id check in the latest Hemmings Book under your year and see if you
can find one with low mileage. That should give you some idea ; other
than that, Corvette Fever magazine usually publishes ballpark prices
once per year.

Dave

Old January 17th 06, 05:30 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

A friend of mine asked me to look up the selling price for a mint like new
1987 Vette coupe.( about 5,000 act miles)..the high book price was around
$10,000...he said OK I don't want to screw around I 'll.go for that...talked
to the seller ( a much older gentleman with now bad eyesight )....my friend
hoped for a $8,000..price range....the seller said I need to sell because
of my failing eyesight so I will be willing to let the Vette go for a rock
bottom price of $25,000...so you can see it's real crap shoot on
pricing...( my friend didn't buy it )

Old January 17th 06, 09:56 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"grayfox" > wrote in message
nk.net...
>A friend of mine asked me to look up the selling price for
>a mint like new 1987 Vette coupe.( about 5,000 act
>miles)..the high book price was around $10,000...he said OK
>I don't want to screw around I 'll.go for that...talked to
>the seller ( a much older gentleman with now bad
>eyesight )....my friend hoped for a $8,000..price
>range....the seller said I need to sell because of my
>failing eyesight so I will be willing to let the Vette go
>for a rock bottom price of $25,000...so you can see it's
>real crap shoot on pricing...( my friend didn't buy it )

good for you're friend...

NADA / High / $11,750
http://tinyurl.com/6qdc7

--
"Key"
Grant me the senility to forget the people

Old January 18th 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

nk.net...

Old January 18th 06, 04:55 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

>the seller said I need to sell because of my failing eyesight so I will be
>willing to let the Vette go for a rock bottom price of $25,000.

Two dead giveaways that someone sniffed too much glue in their earlier
years -
1. Eyesight starts to fail
2. Brain turns to mush

talked to the seller ( a much older gentleman with now bad eyesight )....my
friend
nk.net...

Old January 18th 06, 04:57 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

>1987 Vette coupe.( about 5,000 act miles)..the high book price was around
>$10,000

And if the OP will contact his friend, tell him you know where he can get a
'91 coupe with new tires for $10,000. Call me.

Charlie

nk.net...

Old January 18th 06, 06:00 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Charlie Funk" > wrote in
message ...
> >the seller said I need to sell because of my failing
> >eyesight so I will be willing to let the Vette go for a
> >rock bottom price of $25,000.

> Two dead giveaways that someone sniffed too much glue in
> their earlier years -
> 1. Eyesight starts to fail
> 2. Brain turns to mush

hey,
I never sniffed glue and my Eyesight failed at 40
and at 50 I developed a case of CRS :-)

g'day

Old January 18th 06, 07:49 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Legit Pricing / RicSeyler reply

hmmm? RicSeyler reply
January 18, 2006 12:44 PM
(Message is no longer available on the server)
was pulled from the server in less than a hour.

wonder why ?

Old January 18th 06, 08:32 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Wonder why??? Well I'll tell you!

I was trouble shooting a SMTP server issue and I
posted a test to this thread and I came back and canceled
the post after I saw it went through....

Sheesh 'Key........ <shakes head>

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old January 19th 06, 02:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

>at 50 I developed a case of CRS :-)

Yep. There are two sure signs of aging. The first is that your memory
begins to wane. And then your memory starts to wane.

Charlie

Legit Pricing 'Key Corvette 0 January 15th 06 11:22 PM
2006 pricing Braxus Ford Mustang 4 September 19th 05 06:14 PM
2006 Corvette Z06 Pricing Announced Bababooey Corvette 18 June 24th 05 09:14 PM
How do they come up with Used Car pricing guides dc General 8 February 1st 05 02:53 PM
'04 Jetta pricing - good or bad deal? Kevin Gibbons General 0 May 25th 04 10:24 AM