Well, the world is certainly looking grim, isn't it? 85164

Old September 21st 07, 07:10 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

Default Well, the world is certainly looking grim, isn't it? 85164

'Dave, seriously * are you for real??? Sex. Porno, fantasies have been
around for ever....'

REPLY: Degradation because its been around forever, doesnt all of a
suddent make it permissable , does it ?! Would you feel that way about
Adultery , cheating, deciet, using others, etc ?? The Porn industry is
directly responsible for the many husbands who have become addicted
which has affected their families to the point of seperation, divorce,
and hardship. For you to be permissable to such an Industry and to the
people like Brianna who push it to make money off of it...is without
excuse.

'I fantasize about a Z06 all the time..... I think owning one would be
better than sex!'

REPLY: Im sure it would rank right up there !

'There isnt/ want/ wont be a society on earth that hasnt had the above
issues.. If they don't * they're all dead! Now can we stop all the
religious stuff and talk about our cars??????? God would have loved to
owned a vette'

REPLY: Every society in history that has embraced Pornography, sexual
immorality , casual sex, etc...has come to ruin. THe USA is now on the
list. Its not 'religious stuff' that is being discussed here -- its
issues of morality for a civil society to flourish by , and, what causes
societal breakdown . Sure we can talk cars...but let us not become
apathetic to the garbage of society because our fat wallets can well
afford Corvettes . ANd yes., im sure God would delight in a Big Block
Corvette (with a M21 Trans. of course

Old September 21st 07, 07:23 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

'Just a simple answer with numbers will do. What are the number of
deaths caused by destructive pornography, and secondly what are the
number of deaths by religious wars and the name of the wars? '

REPLY: Destructive Pornography comes by way of 'deaths' to
relationships, marriages, and families ; you really need to listen to
Talk Radio so you get the pulse of whats really happening to this
nation. One lawyer in Colorado stated that :' At least 1/3rd of his
Divorce cases are a result of wives living with porn addicted husbands'.
The number of physical deaths associated with religious wars pale in
comparison to the atheistic societies where hundreds of millions were
extinquished (Stalin, Hitler, Mussilini) thru such philosophies as
'Survival of the Fitest'). Further, 'religious wars' were as a result
of psuedo-christian people claiming them to be in the NAME of God but
were obviously not OF God ... whereas, the Atheistic mass murders were
as a direct result of the actual tenets of Atheism. Big difference.

Now...can you tell the Group why you dont want to live according to
Godly principles for your life when the highest of all moral and ethical
systems come from the Bible as found in the 10 Commandments and Jesus'
teachings ? Do you find morality a fly in your autonomous lifestyle
ointment , and why would this be so ? No dancing around the matter
please....just come right out and tell us . Can you handle this ?

Old September 21st 07, 09:45 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler[_2_]

Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

>'Just a simple answer with numbers will do. What are the number of
>deaths caused by destructive pornography, and secondly what are the
>number of deaths by religious wars and the name of the wars? '
>
>REPLY: Destructive Pornography comes by way of 'deaths' to
>relationships, marriages, and families ; you really need to listen to
>Talk Radio so you get the pulse of whats really happening to this
>nation.

OMG!!!! Hypocrite OxyContinRush is gonna give me moral guidance,
FearMonger HateMongering
Hannity is gonna give me moral guidance, and PhoneSex Elitist O'Riley is
gonna give me
moral guidance?? PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT Listening to talk radio and
getting anything,
and I mean anything out of it but pure toadyism entertainment is the
pure panacea of the ignorant.

>One lawyer in Colorado stated that :' At least 1/3rd of his
>Divorce cases are a result of wives living with porn addicted husbands'.

One lawyer with a evangelistic agenda... hummm that convinced me....
Is he whacking off to internet porn while making this judgment? Like
the Bush NeoCONs that have been being exposed over and over again
chastising and judging others while doing the same themselves, from
diddling kiddies
while authoring child protection laws, to soliciting kiddies online
while authoring anti porn internet laws,
to picking up twinks and snorting meth while sitting screaming about
morals and family values..
OMG!!!!!!

>The number of physical deaths associated with religious wars pale in
>comparison to the atheistic societies where hundreds of millions were
>extinquished (Stalin, Hitler, Mussilini)

Ummmm you might want to look those stats up there bub!

>thru such philosophies as
>'Survival of the Fitest'). Further, 'religious wars' were as a result
>of psuedo-christian people claiming them to be in the NAME of God but
>were obviously not OF God ... whereas

Ahhh I see, if people do things in the name of God you can pick and
choose who
are really with God huh? How bout you then Dave.... Should we believe
you aren't
just the Anti-Christ in guise? Hummm PFFFFFFFFTTTTT

>Now...can you tell the Group why you dont want to live according to
>Godly principles for your life when the highest of all moral and ethical
>systems come from the Bible as found in the 10 Commandments and Jesus'
>teachings ?

Cuz it's a guide book, written by humans from stories passed down
through generations
of humans with human agendas..... not to be taken literally.

>Do you find morality a fly in your autonomous lifestyle
>ointment , and why would this be so ? No dancing around the matter
>please....just come right out and tell us . Can you handle this ?

Oh I can, my life isn't autonomous, and there is no fly in my ointment.
And it's very
very very unJesusLike to infer that to others....

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson
Old September 21st 07, 09:56 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler[_2_]

Dad wrote:

> > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>
>> On Sep 20, 8:13 pm, (Dave in Lake Villa)
>> wrote:
>>
>>> '<snipped for content---unwanted religious rantings>'
>>>
>>> REPLY: I regret that my talking about moral issues and moral living is
>>> a fly in your ointment ... under the guise of 'religious rantings'
>>> Brianna. Can u tell the Group about how you make a living by appealing
>>> to male sexuality for profit thru the use of destructive pornorgraphy,
>>> made up fantasy stories , and other pop-forms of filth and degradation
>>> to addict men ? Thanks.

>> Dave, seriously are you for real??? Sex. Porno, fantasies have been
>> around for ever..... I fantasize about a Z06 all the time..... I
>> think owning one would be better than sex!
>>
>> There isnt/ want/ wont be a society on earth that hasnt had the above
>> issues.. If they don't they're all dead!
>> Now can we stop all the religious stuff and talk about our cars???????
>> God would have loved to owned a vette
>>

> Dave,
>
> Your statement, "Can u tell the Group about how you make a living by
> appealing
>
>>> to male sexuality for profit thru the use of destructive pornorgraphy,
>>> made up fantasy stories , and other pop-forms of filth and degradation
>>> to addict men ? Thanks.", needs a bit more information that YOU
>>> could tell the group.

> Just a simple answer with numbers will do. What are the number of
> deaths caused by destructive pornography, and secondly what are the
> number of deaths by religious wars and the name of the wars? I don't
> need any "yeah but, I heard, or someone said, just numbers and the
> name of the wars. Simple, just 2 answers with 4 details that are
> facts, can you handle that?

His statement that all we have to do is listen to talk radio to see how
morally corrupt we are is
the funniest and most telling thing about his mindset and depth that
he's said. PFFFFFTTTT <slaps knee>
The Toadies wouldn't have a job without "morally corrupt heathens" and
people that don't see that Bush/Cheney
are the anointed messiahs send directly by God himself".

And the Flintstones proves the earth is 6000 years old and man lived
with dinosaurs. BAHAHA!!

Old September 21st 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ric Seyler[_2_]

Dave in Lake Villa wrote:

>'Dave, seriously are you for real??? Sex. Porno, fantasies have been
>around for ever....'
>
>REPLY: Degradation because its been around forever, doesnt all of a
>suddent make it permissable , does it ?! Would you feel that way about
>Adultery , cheating, deciet, using others, etc ?? The Porn industry is
>directly responsible for the many husbands who have become addicted
>which has affected their families to the point of seperation, divorce,
>and hardship. For you to be permissable to such an Industry and to the
>people like Brianna who push it to make money off of it...is without
>excuse.
>
>'I fantasize about a Z06 all the time..... I think owning one would be
>better than sex!'
>
>REPLY: Im sure it would rank right up there !
>
>'There isnt/ want/ wont be a society on earth that hasnt had the above
>issues.. If they don't they're all dead! Now can we stop all the
>religious stuff and talk about our cars??????? God would have loved to
>owned a vette'
>
>REPLY: Every society in history that has embraced Pornography, sexual
>immorality , casual sex, etc...has come to ruin.

That is just flat out religious propaganda..... Society damage from
"casual sex" has come from
sexual transmitted disease born out of ignorance of medical science.
NOT wrath from a divine being.
No more than a society that has sustained damage from any other disease
born out of ignorance,
like living with rats with diseased fleas (Middle Ages and the plague),
genetic damage from using Lead
as a cosmetics (Egyptians), infections (lack of scientific advances i.e.
Penicillin), tainted water (18th century
to current Asia/Africa Cholera). Etc......

>THe USA is now on the
>list. Its not 'religious stuff' that is being discussed here -- its
>issues of morality for a civil society to flourish by , and, what causes
>societal breakdown .

Prove that! Show me how "Our Moral Breakdown" has caused anything........
Ignorance, isn't "Moral Breakdown". You can't, it's like proving God
does or doesn't exist.
Can't be done, either way. And that is why religion should be personal.
One's own choice
without judgment from others. Any others. ummmmm Doesn't the "Bible"
infer that somewhere??

>Sure we can talk cars...but let us not become
>apathetic to the garbage of society because our fat wallets can well
>afford Corvettes . ANd yes., im sure God would delight in a Big Block
>Corvette (with a M21 Trans. of course

He might also think you are breaking some deadly sins, like LUST (after
the vette you wanted to buy), GREED (to gain
the money to buy something unnecessary, that money could of been used to
help others in need), ENVY (at not having a vette
before buying), PRIDE (in the ownership of said vette, washing and
waxing and cruising around in front of others without)......

DANG Dave, I ain't standing next to you, I don't want to get struck
down!!! ZZZZZZZZZAP LOLOL

Old September 21st 07, 10:31 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"Ric Seyler" > wrote in message
> Dave in Lake Villa wrote:
>
>>'Just a simple answer with numbers will do. What are the number of
>>deaths caused by destructive pornography, and secondly what are the
>>number of deaths by religious wars and the name of the wars? '
>>
>>REPLY: Destructive Pornography comes by way of 'deaths' to
>>relationships, marriages, and families ; you really need to listen
>>Talk Radio so you get the pulse of whats really happening to this
>>nation.

> OMG!!!!

Sorry Ric, I'm going to dump your reply even if I believe you have a
pretty good handle on Dave's ignorance..... PLUS I diffinatly will not
start listing to talk radio to bolster my faith. Where in God green
earth did that come from?

>>One lawyer in Colorado stated that :' At least 1/3rd of his
>>Divorce cases are a result of wives living with porn addicted
>>husbands'.
>> morals and family values..

That has nothing to do with the questions ask, besides 67.23% of all
statistics are pulled from the teller's ass.

>>The number of physical deaths associated with religious wars pale in
>>comparison to the atheistic societies where hundreds of millions
>>were
>>extinquished (Stalin, Hitler, Mussilini)

You're getting way off track as usual. Besides I have no better idea
what you said than you do.

>>thru such philosophies as
>>'Survival of the Fitest'). Further, 'religious wars' were as a
>>result
>>of psuedo-christian people claiming them to be in the NAME of God
>>but
>>were obviously not OF God ... whereas

So you do admit they are religious wars, but just not done to suit you
and the god you picked, which I'm sure is the right one for you. Got a
number of the people killed by them?

>>Now...can you tell the Group why you dont want to live according to
>>Godly principles for your life when the highest of all moral and
>>ethical
>>systems come from the Bible as found in the 10 Commandments and
>>Jesus'
>>teachings ?

I guess you'll have to tell them that, how I live won't allow you to
not answer the questions you are trying to avoid. I will say that when
you get to your deserved place in hell I won't be there with you and
the lawyers you refer to.

>>Do you find morality a fly in your autonomous lifestyle
>>ointment , and why would this be so ? No dancing around the
>>matter
>>please....just come right out and tell us . Can you handle this ?

Already did, you're still behind 2 questions. Is that what's in the
ointment, a fly? Is that fly a zipper or button type; why is your mind
alway on the crotch area?

> Oh I can, my life isn't autonomous, and there is no fly in my
> ointment. And it's very
> very very unJesusLike to infer that to others....
>
> --
> Ric Seyler

You really need help dave before you're pushed over the edge.

Dad

Old September 21st 07, 11:53 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Homer Brinlee

<Snip> /butchering of 4,000 developing human beings per day Mon. thru Fri.
so casual sex can be
maintained as the nations pastime /<Snip>

Dave,
(assuming that your sources are accurate)
How are these two events related?

Homer

Old September 22nd 07, 06:39 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Adrian Miles-Davros

"Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in message
> REPLY: I 'cope' with societal problems by staying close to God in a>
> personal relationship ;

No! You have a personal relationship with your version of dog, because you
are incapable of forming normal human relationships.

In exactly the same way you have a sexual relationship with your hands
because you are incapable of having one with any normal human being.

ALL of our cultures moral degradation can be > traced to when America turned
its back on God and Godly principles for > living, in favor of becoming a
secular nation of hedonism.

And again what proof do you have of this?

> Sadly , many many innocent parties get affected when a nation chooses to >
> go the moral sewer route. >

More than the many many innocent parties that have suffered and died over
the ages because of religious intolerance?

Old September 22nd 07, 01:29 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dave in Lake Villa

butchering of 4,000 developing human beings per day Mon. thru Fri. so
casual sex can be
maintained as the nations pastime /<Snip>
Dave,
(assuming that your sources are accurate) How are these two events
related?
Homer

REPLY: Homer, The approx. 4,000 per day developing human beings that
are sucked into a sink while the 'mother' sits patiently by, is
directly tied to the Sexual Freedom philosophy that AMerica got dupped
into ; the Abortion Industry needs and counts on Sexual Hedonists
while Sexual Hedonists need the Abortion Industry in case a pregnancy
results from their (twisted) 'right' to have illicit sex. The two are
inseperately linked. Abortion is all about Sexual Freedom . The
'ProChoice' mantra of women demanding thier Liberty to end the
developing life of their own child , is nothing but their 'ace in the
hole' in case their Sexual Freedom backfires. 95% of ALL abortions are
the result of Sexual Hedonism gone (further) wrong -- these are the
walkin abortions or aka: abortion on demand ; the remaining 5% are due
to rape, incest, and a Doctor suggesting its too dangerous for a mother
to carrry full term.

If it werent for immigration, the U.S. would be in a negative population
growth rate as the statistic show. Those 4,000 per day killings
represented Americas future generations....Americas Great Halocaust and
shame ; the trading of human lives for illicit sexual pleasure and the
situation will only become worse given the extreme relentless
endorsement of sexual immorality from all sides of the media. If you
have children or grandchildren, the culture will most likely suck them
into the mindset as well. This is the result of a Secular Humanist
nation who once held dear God and his principles for right living. The
only recourse to stop this popular trend, is to return to God and his
moral mandates ; but there is now such hostility toward the Christian
Faith that this country was founded and grounded on (because peoples
'freedom' to live anyway they like requires their moral conscience be
suppressed) , that anything which challenges this autonomous degraded
lifestyle is met with contempt. Our Founding Fathers would indeed be
deeply saddened to see how this Nation has gone down the sewer.

Dave

Old September 22nd 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Butcher[_2_]

"Adrian Miles-Davros" > wrote in message
> "Dave in Lake Villa" > wrote in message
>> REPLY: I 'cope' with societal problems by staying close to God in a>
>> personal relationship ;

> No! You have a personal relationship with your version of dog, because you
> are incapable of forming normal human relationships.
>
> In exactly the same way you have a sexual relationship with your hands
> because you are incapable of having one with any normal human being.
>
> ALL of our cultures moral degradation can be > traced to when America
> turned its back on God and Godly principles for > living, in favor of
> becoming a secular nation of hedonism.
>
> And again what proof do you have of this?
>
>> Sadly , many many innocent parties get affected when a nation chooses to
>> > go the moral sewer route. >

> More than the many many innocent parties that have suffered and died over
> the ages because of religious intolerance?

I'm reluctant to get into this but someone needs to back up Dave after being
ganged up on like he has, many use religion to do evil things but they are
not true to God. Do you condemn all government because of a few corrupt
politicians? The institution can be righteous but the people sinners. It's
very hard to be good, you all certainly prove that. I admire Dave for
standing up and being counted he has courage in his convictions. Think how
Dave feels when you insult him like you have, do you have any compassion
left for others? Or are you so narcissistic that other's feelings mean
nothing to you? Can you not argue substance without insults?

I apologize to you all for what I've said please don't take it personally
but I felt it necessary, just think what a new reader of this forum would
think of Corvette owners after reading your posts in this thread...

Butcher
'96 LT-4 CE