Paging Meatball Turbo

Old May 27th 04, 09:06 PM
SteveH

Default Paging Meatball Turbo

Just the thing for you:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...834&item=24802
12700&rd=1

VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL
Old May 27th 04, 10:46 PM
MeatballTurbo

In article >,
spouted forth into alt.autos.alfa-romeo...
> Just the thing for you:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...834&item=24802
> 12700&rd=1

Price looks great. Colour looks fantastic.

Bit worried about the work, and it is a long way to try to trailer back.
--
Carl Robson
(The poster formerly known as Skodapilot)
Old May 27th 04, 10:55 PM
SteveH

MeatballTurbo > wrote:

> In article >,
> spouted forth into alt.autos.alfa-romeo...
> > Just the thing for you:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...834&item=24802
> > 12700&rd=1
> >

> Price looks great. Colour looks fantastic.
>
> Bit worried about the work, and it is a long way to try to trailer back.

Rear brakes are a fact of life on any of the Alfetta based cars -
inboard rear discs were never a particularly great idea. It's not rocket
science to fix them, just a PITA getting access to everything.

PAS fluid leaks seem to plague the 75 - mine drips quite a bit of fluid,
and I've seen others doing the same. It's more of an inconvenience than
anything else - mine passed it's MOT even though it's dripping PAS
fluid.

Clutch pedal is a bit wierd, really. The only time mine did that was
when the slave cylinder gave up. He says it's been replaced, but it's
possible the new one was faulty, too? - of course, the other alternative
is that it's catching on a carpet mat..... had this in the 155.

If it sells for under £500, then it's worth having. IMHO, of course.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL
Old May 27th 04, 10:57 PM
Pete M

In t,
MeatballTurbo > decided to enlighten our
sheltered souls with a rant as follows
> In article >,
> spouted forth into alt.autos.alfa-romeo...
>> Just the thing for you:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...834&item=24802
>> 12700&rd=1
>>

> Price looks great. Colour looks fantastic.
>
> Bit worried about the work, and it is a long way to try to trailer
> back.

I think I'll bid on that myself if you don't...

--
Pete M - Ford Capri !!! - Mercedes 500 SEL,

Scouse Git extraordinaire. Liverpool, Great Britain

Old May 30th 04, 01:15 AM
Pete M

In ,
SteveH > decided to enlighten our sheltered souls
with a rant as follows

********, I just bid on the bloody thing, and met the reserve.... **** ****
**** **** ****...

Now if I win it, I'm gonna need a lift to ****ing Bristol..

Old May 30th 04, 01:42 AM
SteveH

Pete M > wrote:

> In ,
> SteveH > decided to enlighten our sheltered souls
> with a rant as follows
> > Just the thing for you:
> >
> > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...834&item=24802
> > 12700&rd=1

> ********, I just bid on the bloody thing, and met the reserve.... **** ****
> **** **** ****...
>
> Now if I win it, I'm gonna need a lift to ****ing Bristol..

Shame you're not going down tomorrow..... as I'm making the return trip
from Manchester to Caerphilly tomorrow afternoon. Arse!

Still, you're welcome to pop into my place (1/2 hour from Brizzle) if
you're down our way.
VW Golf GL Cabrio - Alfa 75 TS - Alfa 155 TS Lusso - COSOC KOTL
Old May 30th 04, 01:52 AM
Pete M

In ,
SteveH > decided to enlighten our sheltered souls
with a rant as follows
> Pete M > wrote:
>
>> In ,
>> SteveH > decided to enlighten our sheltered
>> souls with a rant as follows
>>> Just the thing for you:
>>>
>>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...834&item=24802
>>> 12700&rd=1

>> ********, I just bid on the bloody thing, and met the reserve....
>> **** **** **** **** ****...
>>
>> Now if I win it, I'm gonna need a lift to ****ing Bristol..

> Shame you're not going down tomorrow..... as I'm making the return
> trip
> from Manchester to Caerphilly tomorrow afternoon. Arse!

That would have been most handy, that would. Not by any chance doing a
return trip from Liverpool to Brizzle in about a week are ya?

> Still, you're welcome to pop into my place (1/2 hour from Brizzle) if
> you're down our way.

Cheers Ears. If you fancy a pint sometime before ye go, gimme a bell. Oh,
spose I'd better e-mither you with the number.. ah **** it..

07788 637503.

Please note, cranks and weirdos please only ring during office hours.

Old June 1st 04, 01:58 PM
Dr Entropy

On Sun, 30 May 2004 00:52:54 +0000, Pete M blathered thus:

> In ,
> SteveH > decided to enlighten our sheltered souls
> with a rant as follows
>> Pete M > wrote:
>>
>>> In ,
>>> SteveH > decided to enlighten our sheltered
>>> souls with a rant as follows

>>> ********, I just bid on the bloody thing, and met the reserve....
>>> **** **** **** **** ****...
>>>
>>> Now if I win it, I'm gonna need a lift to ****ing Bristol..

>> Shame you're not going down tomorrow..... as I'm making the return
>> trip
>> from Manchester to Caerphilly tomorrow afternoon. Arse!

> That would have been most handy, that would. Not by any chance doing a
> return trip from Liverpool to Brizzle in about a week are ya?
>

>> Still, you're welcome to pop into my place (1/2 hour from Brizzle) if
>> you're down our way.

> Cheers Ears. If you fancy a pint sometime before ye go, gimme a bell. Oh,
> spose I'd better e-mither you with the number.. ah **** it..
>
> 07788 637503.
>
> Please note, cranks and weirdos please only ring during office hours.

I'm a crank ~and~ a wierdo, Pete... but th' toll from here is too dear.

Just pretend it's ringin' constantly, okay?

--
Dr E--
mhm 17x1

"If you can't *handcraft* Usenet chaos, then what is there left?"
-- The 2-Belo

"i'm still not sure exactly what a "flonk" is, but i know it pertains to
children's tv programming..."
-- Tampa Stu

Old June 1st 04, 09:44 PM
Pete M

In news Dr Entropy > decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with
a rant as follows
>>> Still, you're welcome to pop into my place (1/2 hour from Brizzle)
>>> if you're down our way.

>> Cheers Ears. If you fancy a pint sometime before ye go, gimme a
>> bell. Oh, spose I'd better e-mither you with the number.. ah ****
>> it..
>>
>> 07788 637503.
>>
>> Please note, cranks and weirdos please only ring during office hours.

> I'm a crank ~and~ a wierdo, Pete... but th' toll from here is too
> dear.
>
> Just pretend it's ringin' constantly, okay?

Will do, cheers Doc..

<fx - tinnitus>