65 corvette rocker support brackets?

Old March 3rd 06, 06:55 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default 65 corvette rocker support brackets?

I am replacing the rocker channel and rocker supports for the cover on my 65
corvette and would like to know if anyone has the specs for placement of the
supports. The rocker covers that I have are replacement models and have
extra holes (for different years I guess) so I can not use them as a guide.
Would appreciate if someone could measure their car and send me a note. I
could use that as reference to the covers I have and determine the position
from that.
Thanks