Legit Pricing

Old January 19th 06, 05:43 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Legit Pricing

Charlie Funk wrote:

> Yep. There are two sure signs of aging. The first is that your memory
> begins to wane. And then your memory starts to wane.
>
> Charlie

*LOL* And I can't remember the other two!

Old January 19th 06, 06:01 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

"Cool Jet" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Charlie Funk wrote:
>>
>> Yep. There are two sure signs of aging. The first is that your
>> memory
>> begins to wane. And then your memory starts to wane.
>>
>> Charlie

> *LOL* And I can't remember the other two!

How come you got 2 and I only have one? Where did I put that? Are any
of them the same as mine?

Old January 19th 06, 06:09 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default Legit Pricing / RicSeyler reply

"RicSeyler" > wrote in message
t...
> Wonder why??? Well I'll tell you!
>
> I was trouble shooting a SMTP server issue and I
> posted a test to this thread and I came back and canceled
> the post after I saw it went through....
>
> Sheesh 'Key........ <shakes head>

well ?
guess that answers that !
:-)
--
"Key"
Grant me the senility to forget the people

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler

Old January 19th 06, 10:16 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

LOL
No black helicopters involved :-)

Old January 19th 06, 10:36 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette

So you're the one that got my helicopter!!

Old January 20th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Was it repainted?!?!? How come no one tells ME these things?!?!?1

Legit Pricing 'Key Corvette 0 January 15th 06 11:22 PM
2006 pricing Braxus Ford Mustang 4 September 19th 05 06:14 PM
2006 Corvette Z06 Pricing Announced Bababooey Corvette 18 June 24th 05 09:14 PM
How do they come up with Used Car pricing guides dc General 8 February 1st 05 02:53 PM
'04 Jetta pricing - good or bad deal? Kevin Gibbons General 0 May 25th 04 10:24 AM