Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ utivro

Old November 8th 04, 05:43 PM
Joe Cali Next Generation-usa

"Kurt" > wrote in message link.net>...
> Only a first grade educated Idiot could make statement like that, supidity
> in your brain is infinite.

There is not a simple answer to this, half the U.S. Did not vote for
Bush and actually I believe he did not win this election. Too much BS
involved in the voting machines. The thing that ****ed me off is,
people went into those machines think, Hmmmm WIll I have Social
Security, How will I put my kids, through college, How will I pay my
medical bills, was there a reason to go to war with a country that had
nothing to do with 911 etc etc. But the other voters when in " O MY
GOD, GAY MARRAGE"!!!!!! and Kerry wasn't for gay marrage, but that is
what they were told. No problem in while when we are on un-employment
lines the guy in front of me will say " I voted Bush because he was
againt gay marrage". I AM AGAINST GAY MARRAGE TOO, but I am not going
to blind myself to the real facts. More people have been killed or
have killed in the name of God then for any other reason in the
history of the world. I have no idea where they got that
information, not from God. But I am sure they said they got it from
God.
Old November 8th 04, 06:45 PM
wkearney99

> if your coming to Europe

Who says Europe would survive without US support? Through tourism, commerce
and defense. You're sorry asses would be lost without the US. AND you'd
all be stuck speaking German.

Old November 9th 04, 12:10 AM
David Gravereaux

Brian Talley > wrote:

>3) We know Hussein hated the U.S., that he had ties with terrorists
>in general and al Qaeda in particular.
>
>Do the math.

Untrue. No ties to Bin Ladden were found.

All in all the specifics for WMDs that Bush told the public were false.
He has yet to make good on those mistakes.
--
David Gravereaux >
[species: human; planet: earth,milkyway(western spiral arm),alpha sector]
Old November 9th 04, 02:38 AM
Napalm Heart

"Joe Cali Next Generation-usa" > wrote in
message om...
> "Kurt" > wrote in message

link.net>...
> > Only a first grade educated Idiot could make statement like that,

supidity
> > in your brain is infinite.

> There is not a simple answer to this, half the U.S. Did not vote for
> Bush and actually I believe he did not win this election. Too much

BS
> involved in the voting machines. The thing that ****ed me off is,
> people went into those machines think, Hmmmm WIll I have Social
> Security, How will I put my kids, through college, How will I pay

my
> medical bills, was there a reason to go to war with a country that

had
> nothing to do with 911 etc etc. But the other voters when in " O MY
> GOD, GAY MARRAGE"!!!!!! and Kerry wasn't for gay marrage, but that

is
> what they were told. No problem in while when we are on

un-employment
> lines the guy in front of me will say " I voted Bush because he was
> againt gay marrage". I AM AGAINST GAY MARRAGE TOO, but I am not

going
> to blind myself to the real facts. More people have been killed or
> have killed in the name of God then for any other reason in the
> history of the world. I have no idea where they got that
> information, not from God. But I am sure they said they got it from
> God.

How do you know what thoughts are in people's minds? You sure missed
the mark with this voter.

Ken (MI)

Old November 9th 04, 10:50 PM
K5

"Brian Talley" > wrote in message
.. .
> The military is presently kicking the bejesus out of terrorists in

Falujah.
In other good news today, arafat is dead again, oil is down to $48 a barrel,
democrats still on suicide watch.

Old November 10th 04, 12:45 AM
Mike64Bug

> Take into consideration the efforts of Clinton to decrease
> funding for intelligence-gathering agencies. Also, consider the
> efforts by Jamie Gorelick (who was also on the 9/11 Commission)
> who mandated that the FBI and CIA could not, legally, share
> information. I don't think it's reasonable to expect Bush to
> get US intelligence back on its feet in the few months he was
> in office before 9/11.

Nice call again Brian. You're right, 9/11 occurred because of
Clinton not Bush. Clinton spent his eight years wiping out
our intelligence gathering ability. After all, the cold war was over,
what was there to be afraid of?

Old November 10th 04, 12:51 AM
Ken Finney

"K5" > wrote in message
> "Brian Talley" > wrote in message
> .. .
> > The military is presently kicking the bejesus out of terrorists in

> Falujah.
> In other good news today, arafat is dead again, oil is down to $48 a

barrel,
> democrats still on suicide watch.

Those may all be inter-related!

Old November 10th 04, 02:26 AM
Sleepy Joe

> > You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your President.

Should it not that this topic be covered in some political newsgroup
and not in an automotive newsgroup?

First of all, not everyone in the United States voted for President
Bush.
I voted for Kerry. I did not really like kerry but it was the only
way to get rid of Rumsfield.

For instance,how can President Bush be trusted when he has a speaker
attached to his back under his coat that tells him what to say?

Maybe he is a puppet president controlled by the Skulls and Bones or
even the Illuminati.

He is probably another link in the chain in the bringing in of the
one world government.

Hey do not hate all of us because of what he did.

I just live here. I have no control over what they do.

I voted at least. That is supposed to help, right?

And by the way, we do not all have it easy here with plenty of
everything.

You need to relax.
Take two of these.
Old November 10th 04, 02:39 AM
K5

"Sleepy Joe" > wrote in message
om...
> I just live here. I have no control over what they do.

Wake up sleepyhead: islamic terrorists still want you dead.