Might have a buyer for my sand rail

Old February 10th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Might have a buyer for my sand rail

I got an email from a guy the other day who enjoyed my sand-rail
website. We've exchanged a few emails and I may be selling the rail to
him. If I sell it to him then I'll be sure to point him to this group
for uh.... um... the hell of it? :-) Just kiddin'. I wasn't looking
to sell the rail, but it's been sitting for a while and he mentioned he
was seriously thinking about picking one up to replace his Jeep.
Sounded familiar to me. I'll let y'all know how it turns out.

Old February 10th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Shag" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I got an email from a guy the other day who enjoyed my sand-rail
> website.

Jeezuz. Someone stupider than you. Hard to believe.

Old February 10th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"WhoCares" > wrote in message

> "Shag" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>I got an email from a guy the other day who enjoyed my sand-rail
>> website.

> Jeezuz. Someone stupider than you. Hard to believe.

interesting grammar there, fart smeller...i guess you are the "most
stupidest"?

go **** yourself, no one else will...

Old February 10th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> "WhoCares" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Shag" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>>>I got an email from a guy the other day who enjoyed my sand-rail
>>> website.

>> Jeezuz. Someone stupider than you. Hard to believe.

> interesting grammar there, fart smeller...i guess you are the "most
> stupidest"?

Yup, Iyam. And yer not!

Old February 10th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

You are old, lonely, and retarded. And that makes me laugh. At you.
HO HO HO!
Amuse me, old, lonely, retarded clown! Make me laugh! HO HO HO!

Old February 12th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Shag" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> You are old, lonely, and retarded. And that makes me laugh. At you.
> HO HO HO!
> Amuse me, old, lonely, retarded clown! Make me laugh! HO HO HO!

That be me. Someday, with any luck, you and I might just stand face to face
and you can judge for yourself whether your impression of my age, size, and
condition is something you can afford to laugh about.

Old February 13th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"WhoCares" > wrote in message
> "Shag" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Maybe someday we can you pussy. HAHAHA!

> The more you behave like that, the more likely your undoing.
> It must suck to be you.

Sounds to me dumbass that you started the whole thing for no reason.... then
you threatened him if you ever met in person. Why don't you **** off and go
jerk off to what ever internet porn suits your fancy.

Old February 13th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Mac" > wrote in message

> Sounds to me dumbass that you started the whole thing for no reason....

then
> you threatened him if you ever met in person. Why don't you **** off and
> go jerk off to what ever internet porn suits your fancy.

oh for Christ's sake Mac....the "fued" has been going on longer than you
have been looking for used vw parts....John and Shaggie would get along fine
in "person"....their remarks to one another are nothing more than Alpha
males showing who is "boss"..... no harm, no foul...i know it, they know it,
and now you know it...

Old February 13th 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

"Mac" > wrote in message
> Sounds to me dumbass that you started the whole thing for no reason....
> then you threatened him if you ever met in person.

I never threatened him in any way whatsoever. I just said he might change
his ageist opinion if we met face-to-face.

>Why don't you **** off and go jerk off to what ever internet porn suits
>your fancy.

Sicko.

Old February 13th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

> oh for Christ's sake Mac....the "fued" has been going on longer than you
> have been looking for used vw parts....John and Shaggie would get along
> fine in "person"....their remarks to one another are nothing more than
> Alpha males showing who is "boss"..... no harm, no foul...i know it, they
> know it, and now you know it...

Damn your reasonable understanding, Chris. A guy can't play with the
newbie's anymore. Had him spinning like a mouse in a box of cats.