Question for Cal Quaeda

Old March 5th 08, 08:32 AM posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Imam Widdershins[_3_]

Default Question for Cal Quaeda

Does the World Wide Highways Library include the Hershey Highway?

Imam Widdershins
Old March 5th 08, 01:55 PM posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
East Coast Hive Mind

Imam Widdershins wrote:
> Does the World Wide Highways Library include the Hershey Highway?
>
> Imam Widdershins

I heard that was a special feature covered by Ben Dover and Eric The
Action Flea.
Old March 5th 08, 02:33 PM posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
H.B. Elkins

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 03:32:51 -0500, Imam Widdershins wrote:

>Does the World Wide Highways Library include the Hershey Highway?
>
>Imam Widdershins

LOL .... dunno about that but the Millennium Highway has the Hershey Hollow
Road....

http://www.millenniumhwy.net/WV_trip.../Image125.html

http://www.millenniumhwy.net/WV_East...s/Image70.html

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"
Old March 5th 08, 03:05 PM posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Ron's Inspector's Inspector

"H.B. Elkins" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 03:32:51 -0500, Imam Widdershins wrote:
>>
>>Does the World Wide Highways Library include the Hershey Highway?
>>
>>Imam Widdershins

> LOL .... dunno about that but the Millennium Highway has the Hershey
> Hollow
> Road....

Someone wanna clue him in about the routing and exit list for the Hershey
Highway?

Old March 5th 08, 03:58 PM posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
Luxury Yacht

"Ron's Inspector's Inspector" <get.lost@invalid> wrote in message

> "H.B. Elkins" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 03:32:51 -0500, Imam Widdershins wrote:
>>>
>>>Does the World Wide Highways Library include the Hershey Highway?
>>>
>>>Imam Widdershins

>> LOL .... dunno about that but the Millennium Highway has the Hershey
>> Hollow
>> Road....

> Someone wanna clue him in about the routing and exit list for the Hershey
> Highway?

One exit ramp, but two entrance ramps. But one of those entrance ramps has
some retrictions for its use.

--
Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered

Old March 5th 08, 04:03 PM posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
East Coast Hive Mind

It's alimentary, my dear Watson!
Old March 5th 08, 11:05 PM posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
MLOM

On Mar 5, 9:58*am, "Luxury Yacht" > wrote:
> "Ron's Inspector's Inspector" <get.lost@invalid> wrote in ...

> >> LOL .... dunno about that but the Millennium Highway has the Hershey
> >> Hollow
> >> Road....

> > Someone wanna clue him in about the routing and exit list for the Hershey
> > Highway?

> One exit ramp, but two entrance ramps. *But one of those entrance ramps has
> some retrictions for its use.
>
> --
> Don't forget to have your troll spayed or neutered- Hide quoted text -

Must be on Exit 69.
Old March 5th 08, 11:14 PM posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
US 71

"MLOM" > wrote

At Johnson? http://www.flickr.com/photos/us_71/2267717817/

Old March 6th 08, 02:00 AM posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
H.B. Elkins

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:05:30 -0500, Ron's Inspector's Inspector wrote:

>Someone wanna clue him in about the routing and exit list for the Hershey
>Highway?

If you're referring to me ... I'm not as dumb as I look. ;-) I even made
reference to "hershey highway" on one of those pages. It's why I had such a good
laugh when I first saw the sign for Hershey Hollow Road. I couldn't believe
anyone would actually name a road something so close to Hershey Highway.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"
Old March 6th 08, 02:29 AM posted to misc.transport.road,ca.driving,rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_4_]

On 5 Mar 2008 18:00:12 -0800, H.B. Elkins
> wrote:

>On Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:05:30 -0500, Ron's Inspector's Inspector wrote:
>
>>Someone wanna clue him in about the routing and exit list for the Hershey
>>Highway?

>If you're referring to me ... I'm not as dumb as I look. ;-) I even made
>reference to "hershey highway" on one of those pages. It's why I had such a good
>laugh when I first saw the sign for Hershey Hollow Road. I couldn't believe
>anyone would actually name a road something so close to Hershey Highway.

LOL! More than likely, "Hershey Hollow," (and its attendant road) got
its name long before, "Hershey Highway," fell onto the urban scene....

--
C orny
A lmanac of