Servicing ACVW's along California's Central Coast

Old November 29th 04, 02:29 PM
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

Default Servicing ACVW's along California's Central Coast

Seeking recommendations for air-cooled repair guys along US 101 in the
San Fernando Valley, to Ventura, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Pismo, San
Luis Obispo, San Simeon, then up Highway 1 all the way to Big Sur. I
have the opportunity to take the Wonderbus up the coast a week from now.
Reckon it would be smart to bring a list of places where broken bits can
be repaired.

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel" Elliott
71 Type 2: the Wonderbus
Old November 29th 04, 09:40 PM
ilambert

That's the spirit.Hope you find the recommendations unnecessary.take a few
tools and spares than you won't need for extra protection.Enjoy

Old November 30th 04, 12:23 AM

ilambert wrote:
> That's the spirit.Hope you find the recommendations unnecessary.take a few
> tools and spares than you won't need for extra protection.Enjoy

Oh, the Wonderbus and I are /ready./ We're going to kick some serious
21st century competitive Asian car /ass/ on the freeway! Of course, at a
prudent speed of 65 mph or less, depending on engine heat. But taking a
71 bus up the California coastline . . . I mean . . . it's like . . .
WOW, man! Where's my Strawberry Alarm Clock albums? Vanilla Fudge? 13th
Floor Elevator? Cream? Blue Cheer? Somehow I lost track of them in the
mid 70's.

But the hot tubs at Esalen are still there! Yee haw!

Old November 30th 04, 01:07 AM
Tim Rogers

et> wrote in message

> Where's my Strawberry Alarm Clock albums? Vanilla Fudge? 13th
> Floor Elevator? Cream? Blue Cheer? Somehow I lost track of them in the
> mid 70's.

............If I had a hippie bus and was touring the coast, I'd be playing
Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird on my 8 track.

Old November 30th 04, 03:26 PM
paolo

http://www.ardice.com/Arts/Movies/Ti...3th_Floor,_The
Old November 30th 04, 07:05 PM

paolo wrote:
> http://www.ardice.com/Arts/Movies/Ti...3th_Floor,_The

What the heck does that have to do with hippie music from the
psychedelic era?

Old November 30th 04, 10:04 PM
Tim Rogers

et> wrote in message

> paolo wrote:
> > http://www.ardice.com/Arts/Movies/Ti...3th_Floor,_The

> What the heck does that have to do with hippie music from the
> psychedelic era?

...............He wants us to change the direction of our lives but I don't
want to.

Old December 1st 04, 01:06 AM

Tim Rogers wrote:
> "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
> et> wrote in message
>
>>paolo wrote:
>>
>>>http://www.ardice.com/Arts/Movies/Ti...3th_Floor,_The

>>What the heck does that have to do with hippie music from the
>>psychedelic era?
>>

> ..............He wants us to change the direction of our lives but I don't
> want to.

Then you need not. Ignore that man.

Carry on, nothing to see here.