GTLegends, I can admit an OOOPS!

Old September 1st 05, 02:51 PM
PlowBoy

Default GTLegends, I can admit an OOOPS!

Hey all,

Discovered I did something dumb or really naive I should say, since it was
all in a rush... So I thought I might pass it along, but it more has to do
with others in the same boat, using SBC especially that is bundled with
Yahoo's stuff...

I didn't install any antivirus, on my home game PC for a long time,
especially since I had 3 computers all for other to use except me all I did
was get online at home to race nr03. Sure I had spyware protection apps
that was all I thought I had though, not you know like Norton or the stand
alone CA antivirus or anything. but I had let yahoo/sbc install the
security suite, in a hurry the other night because the 11 year old was using
my computer to surf, and I needed to keep him off some sites... Well, you
guessed it, SBC's security center, well it has Computer Associates Antivirus
bundled in there.

But in denial and my defense, I say, I did the fix and or upgrade Star-force
procedures, 2 different ways that I had read, and gee it didn't work. Well
I cannot explain other than I saw another person on RSC had same issue,
somehow we both had linked ourselves to the older utils... I forced
Getright to get the newer file linked by RSC topic, and Viola!!!

Im turning 1:37's in the corvette now, and lacking of sleep so badly Im
worried about falling asleep at work today, thank god they love super strong
foldgers around here!