Mont. jury awards $850,000 in aluminum bat lawsuit

Old November 6th 09, 04:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Mont. jury awards $850,000 in aluminum bat lawsuit

Peter Franks > wrote in -
september.org:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> Peter Franks > wrote in
>> :

>>> That is called a margin of safety. It probably makes sense for you to
>>> drive in a vehicle that is designed with no margin of safety regarding
>>> speed, but not for me.

>> HAHAHA. So now you psycho speed nuts claim doing 120 mph is all about
>> saftey!!! Get help, please.

> It is called margin of safety (this time spend a few moments and
> research it).
>
> And, look in the mirror. In my experience, you are not a nice person to
> have a conversation with.

Oh really? Yup - i'm the meanest most terrible person that ever lived and
i wouldn't have it any other way. I love scaring pussies like you. HAHA
Old November 8th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc
necromancer[_6_]

SFB spewed:

>Oh really? Yup - i'm the meanest most terrible person that ever lived and

No, SFB you are only the dumbest and most idiotic person that ever
lived and confirm for others everyday that americans (sic) are idiots.
>i wouldn't have it any other way. I love scaring pussies like you.

HAHA

Try again, looser, you aren't scaring anyone.

Har!! HaR!!! haR!!!!

--
necromancer - ECHM
Old November 15th 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc
David Johnston

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 22:50:07 -0600, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>Peter Franks > wrote in -
>september.org:
>
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>> Peter Franks > wrote in
>>> :

>>> HAHAHA. So now you psycho speed nuts claim doing 120 mph is all about
>>> saftey!!! Get help, please.

>> It is called margin of safety (this time spend a few moments and
>> research it).
>>
>> And, look in the mirror. In my experience, you are not a nice person to
>> have a conversation with.
>>

>Oh really? Yup - i'm the meanest most terrible person that ever lived and
>i wouldn't have it any other way. I love scaring pussies like you. HAHA

You have done a wonderful job of convincing many strangers that there
is nothing wrong with speeding or driving drunk.