"Lethal" Night For Mexican Who Killed 15 Americans

Old June 28th 06, 07:19 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving

Default "Lethal" Night For Mexican Who Killed 15 Americans

> Also, the plan is for mexico and america to combine within the next
> ten years and our govt believes that will go over a lot more smoothly
> if the country is already 30% mex.

I see you haven't slowed on your lunatic paranoid rants. I'm surprised
I haven't seen you comment on an Apollo moon hoax, Area 51 and crop
circles.

Old June 28th 06, 08:29 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving

> Larry Bud said in rec.autos.driving:
> > Also, the plan is for mexico and america to combine within the next
> > ten years and our govt believes that will go over a lot more smoothly
> > if the country is already 30% mex.

> I see you haven't slowed on your lunatic paranoid rants. I'm surprised
> I haven't seen you comment on an Apollo moon hoax, Area 51 and crop
> circles.

Or the Knights Templar, The Holy Grail, The Bilderbergers and the
Freemasons...

--
'And then we wonder why the UFO's won't
stop by and say hello..."
Old June 28th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving

necromancer wrote:
> > Larry Bud said in rec.autos.driving:
> > > Also, the plan is for mexico and america to combine within the next
> > > ten years and our govt believes that will go over a lot more smoothly
> > > if the country is already 30% mex.

> > I see you haven't slowed on your lunatic paranoid rants. I'm surprised
> > I haven't seen you comment on an Apollo moon hoax, Area 51 and crop
> > circles.

> Or the Knights Templar, The Holy Grail, The Bilderbergers and the
> Freemasons...
>
> --
> 'And then we wonder why the UFO's won't
> stop by and say hello..."
> --George Carlin

Not to mention the Elvis/Hitler conspiracy....

Old June 29th 06, 01:51 AM posted to alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,rec.autos.driving

On 28 Jun 2006 11:19:50 -0700, "Larry Bud" >
wrote:

>> Also, the plan is for mexico and america to combine within the next
>> ten years and our govt believes that will go over a lot more smoothly
>> if the country is already 30% mex.

>I see you haven't slowed on your lunatic paranoid rants. I'm surprised
>I haven't seen you comment on an Apollo moon hoax, Area 51 and crop
>circles.

More childish namecalling i see. Guess you never heard of NAFTA.
That's been around 10 years. Govt has been fairly open about their
plans to merge america with a number of other countries.
Old June 29th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE ****ted all over rec.autos.driving:
> More childish namecalling i see. Guess you never heard of NAFTA.
> That's been around 10 years. Govt has been fairly open about their
> plans to merge america with a number of other countries.

Preparing for another off topic foam down, Loco Laura? BTW, only three
groups. Wassa matta? Get run out of a some groups??

--

Prepare for Assimilation!! You WILL be Assimilated!

Sincerely,

The New World Order.