Criminal drivers are brainwashed same as smokers

Old May 14th 10, 02:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS

Default Criminal drivers are brainwashed same as smokers

Everyone know smoking is bad for you but the idiots do it because the
tobacco industry has brainwashed them into thinking it's cool.
Likewise with cars. Any moron can see reckless driving is super-
dangerous for you and others but the auto industry uses films, tv
shows, and commercials to make the idiots embrace criminal driving and
crash more cars and thus make more business for GM/Ford. Been going on
for 100 years.
Old May 14th 10, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism
First Post[_2_]

On Thu, 13 May 2010 18:24:54 -0700 (PDT), "Speeders & Drunk Drivers
are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS" > wrote:

>Everyone know smoking is bad for you but the idiots do it because the
>tobacco industry has brainwashed them into thinking it's cool.
>Likewise with cars. Any moron can see reckless driving is super-
>dangerous for you and others but the auto industry uses films, tv
>shows, and commercials to make the idiots embrace criminal driving and
>crash more cars and thus make more business for GM/Ford. Been going on
>for 100 years.

Tell it to the Europeans that love their autobahn and veyrons,
ferraris and lamborghinis.
Old May 14th 10, 05:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

On May 13, 7:36*pm, First Post > wrote:
> On Thu, 13 May 2010 18:24:54 -0700 (PDT), "Speeders & Drunk Drivers
> are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS" > wrote:
>
> >Everyone know smoking is bad for you but the idiots do it because the
> >tobacco industry has brainwashed them into thinking it's cool.
> >Likewise with cars. Any moron can see reckless driving is super-
> >dangerous for you and others but the auto industry uses films, tv
> >shows, and commercials to make the idiots embrace criminal driving and
> >crash more cars and thus make more business for GM/Ford. Been going on
> >for 100 years.

> Tell it to the Europeans that love their autobahn and veyrons,
> ferraris and lamborghinis.

Yup - they've been brainwashed too. Craziest thing in history the way
people drive so recklessly just because they're told to!!
Old May 14th 10, 07:11 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Only Kill StOOpid Kids.

**** For Brains spewed:

>Everyone know smoking is bad for you but the idiots do it because the
>tobacco industry has brainwashed them into thinking it's cool.
>Likewise with cars. Any moron can see reckless driving is super-
>dangerous for you and others but the auto industry uses films, tv
>shows, and commercials to make the idiots embrace criminal driving and
>crash more cars and thus make more business for GM/Ford. Been going on
>for 100 years.

If that were the case, then nobody would drive over 15MPH because of
all the, "speed kills," crapola that has been forced down our throats
by the likes of losers like you.

Now, do us all a favor and go back to sucking joan claybrook's dick.

--
"My dash lights burned out years ago. Just
keep a cheapie flashlight on the seat."
Old May 15th 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS

On May 14, 12:11*pm, Speeders & Drunk Drivers Only Kill StOOpid Kids.
<

> If that were the case, then nobody would drive over 15MPH because of
> all the, "speed kills," crapola that has been forced down our throats
> by the likes of losers like you.

It's just the opposite. People are given all this speeding is cool and
texting is cool and running red lights is cool. And the insects
blindly accept that corporate propaganda.