"L.W.(Cooyon Troll Boy Goatman Sweetie) Hughes III"

Old December 24th 06, 09:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Default OFF TOPIC: "L.W.(Cooyon Troll Boy Goatman Sweetie) Hughes III"

> I didn't have a problem with it, just read a couple of pages.

....and slipped into a coma....

--
"Jeeps can get up, and jeeps can also go down. Why can't Bill?"

-- Nancy Hughes III

Old December 24th 06, 09:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

> They were given to me

Ah, the gift with a bonus: Receiving stolen merchandise is a felony most
places.

Old December 24th 06, 09:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Old December 25th 06, 12:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Henry Bemis

DVD's? Please elaborate. And DON 'T assume ANYTHING.

Old December 25th 06, 12:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Henry Bemis

Old December 25th 06, 12:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Jonno

gnilaets si setaicossa dna sdneirf morf erawtfos detarip gnivieceR
feiht a era uoy oS

Old December 25th 06, 12:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Jonno

Old December 25th 06, 03:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

They were bought and pay for, over four thousand for my Auto Cad,
just not by me.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 25th 06, 03:11 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old December 25th 06, 03:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:35:49 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Here, let me post it again, so maybe you will get all the things you say
your not.
So not you've made a criminal out of your Doctor, begging for the program.
Pirated software, but you never lie, cheat, steal, use foul language, nor
downgrade anyone you don't even know, WHAT A JOKE YOU ARE.

24Bit®

:> I didn't have a problem with it, just read a couple of pages.