71 Ghia - replaced brake light switch, now brake warning light is coming on intermittently

Old November 1st 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Steve Mc

Default 71 Ghia - replaced brake light switch, now brake warning light is coming on intermittently

Coincidence ?

Could a faulty brake warning light switch cause that ?

I think I saw the brake warning light come on once about 25 years ago.

Thanks,
--

Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond

Old November 7th 11, 11:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jim Ed

On Nov 1, 4:40*pm, "Steve Mc" > wrote:
> Coincidence ?
>
> Could a faulty brake warning light switch cause that ?

This is a silly question but, did you bleed the brakes correctly?

I use one of these:
One Person Pressure Bleeder
http://www.cbperformance.com/catalog.asp?ProductID=1184

Old November 17th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Steve Mc

Well, thank you for the response. They did need to be bleed. I didn't know,
nor was I the one that replaced it.

Thanks again,

--

Steve Mc