Sierra down?

Old January 21st 06, 06:49 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Sierra down?

no N2003 servers here atm...

Old January 21st 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Fritz wrote:
> no N2003 servers here atm...

Yep , I get a "ws_timedout:authenication failed"

I wonder if they finally took down the server? Someone must've finally
asked what that old 486 computer in the corner was for and they
unplugged it. Lets hope not... the value of n2003 will drop immediately

Nascarob
Old January 21st 06, 02:17 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Price drop! I wish, currently copies on ebay for 109 USD.

Andi.

Old January 21st 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

lol ... the lobby will never be taken down. They have to run server
maintenance and upgrade sometimes.

Old January 22nd 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

>>lol ... the lobby will never be taken down.

> Never say never.

Or mabye never say "never say never"?

For example, EA's online server for NFS4 and NFS5 will never
be turned back on. This is probably going to be always true.

Old January 26th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Server is back up again. Happens from time to time. Can't see them ever
shutting it down, they know they have the best multiplayer racing game
out there.

Old February 2nd 06, 10:25 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Gil" > writes:

> Server is back up again. Happens from time to time. Can't see them ever
> shutting it down, they know they have the best multiplayer racing game
> out there.

Then why don't the re-release the game instead of letting people get
rich from second-hand copies? It sure would sell.

/andreas

--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Old February 2nd 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

EA has the license. Sierra/VU doesn't. Thats why. And EA can't create a
Nascar game that is worth the disc it is burnt on.

Old February 5th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Gil" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> EA has the license. Sierra/VU doesn't. Thats why. And EA can't create a
> Nascar game that is worth the disc it is burnt on.

And as far as I am aware, EA will continue to put out substandard NASCAR
fare at least through 2009.

"GMC Sierra offered as a hybrid" Mike Jeep 1 November 7th 05 07:35 PM
99 sierra abs problems.... mhud 4x4 1 December 28th 04 01:28 AM
77 GMC Sierra diesel 4x4 questions Aegeas 4x4 1 October 20th 04 07:54 AM
GMC "Old Mill" Sierra truck kgs 4x4 0 January 4th 04 11:24 PM