New Orleans deserves this hurricane

Old August 29th 05, 01:21 PM
Micheal Smith

"Andrew MacPherson" > wrote
> Darn, now you've gone and spoilt the ending. I was looking forward to
> tea & crumpets with the big guy before collecting my wings & halo!
>
> Still, I wasn't looking forward to setting up the wings anyway,
> especially as I've no idea what a decent lap time round heaven is. I'd
> probably end up permanently stuck in the gravel of purgatory.

LMAO.

Mike

Old August 29th 05, 01:27 PM
FooAtari

"Bruce Kennewell" > wrote in
:

> THERE.......
> If you are going to disagree with Reg, then at least do it with
> grammatical style.
>
> BK.
>
> "FooAtari" > wrote in message
> . 1.4...
>
>> Their is no God.

Sorry man. My grammer and spelling has always been bad. Slight dislexia
apprantly.

--
Transplants save lives! - Have you signed up to be a donor?
http://www.uktransplant.org.uk

Do something amazing today. Save a life, give blood.
http://www.blood.co.uk/

My games collection and Live games:
http://www.fooatari.plus.com/.
Old August 29th 05, 03:45 PM
Byron Forbes

"Phil" > wrote in message
> Sheesh, there IS no god! The bible was written by men for men.

Now that is funny!

The bible was written by dagos for dagos.

Sacrifice yourself to dagos - like Jesus. Then do nothing about it -
like Jesus. (forgive them lord....bla, bla, bla........)

There's a good girl!

Old August 29th 05, 03:49 PM
Byron Forbes

"FooAtari" > wrote in message
. 1.4...

> If their is a God hes one sick *******...

Now you're on the right track. But there is a lot more than 1, let me
tell you!

Old August 29th 05, 09:36 PM
Goy Larsen

Byron Forbes wrote:

> "FooAtari" > wrote in message
> . 1.4...
> >
> > If their is a God hes one sick *******...
> >

> Now you're on the right track. But there is a lot more than 1, let me
> tell you!

Yup, got plenty of them in Nordic mythology, with a bit of luck I'll die
in combat and get to join them in Valhalla where we'll feast until
Ragnarok, can't wait, always wanted to meet that Thor guy

Beers and cheers
(uncle) Goy

"When two or more people are gathered together in my name,
they shall perform the Parrot Sketch..."

--Our Lord John Cleese--
Old August 30th 05, 12:12 AM
Jan Verschueren

"reggie white" wrote...
> After years of sinning every year at Mardi Gras, after years
> of disrespecting the laws of the Bible, after years of promoting
> gay marriage, New Orleans is finally facing God's wrath. I have
> no sympathy for sinners.

You do realise carnivals are pagan festivals, hijacked by
christianity? -thought I heard the Pope mention something about respecting
other religions when he spoke at Cologne the other day....

> My greatest fear is that the Superdome will collapse taking 70,000
> African-Americans lives.

It won't... it's been designed to withstand force 4 hurricanes with minor
damage provided the roof is closed before the storm hits. A force 5 might
dent it, but Katrina won't bring it down.

Jan.
=---

Old August 30th 05, 03:10 AM
jason moyer

I'm disappointed in everyone who responded to this.

Old August 30th 05, 03:37 AM
Bruce Kennewell

I couldn't give a rat's arse about the bloody cricket....one of the world's
most boring pastimes.

bk

Old August 30th 05, 03:38 AM
Bruce Kennewell

At your age, you probably haven't got too long to wait.

BK

Old August 30th 05, 05:48 AM
Bruce Kennewell

Gee, Jason.
Now *I'm* disappointed that *you're* disappointed.
Pretty much of a disappointing day all round, I reckon.

BK

oups.com...