turbonator

Old August 8th 05, 02:44 AM
Spike

Not that part... the part where God said "pump out as many babies as
possible". I've never read that, or hear it until now. I never heard
God say it. Now maybe that guy on level three... he's always hearing
God tell him to do things like stand on his head in his mashed
potatoes... And I don't recall having heard GWB say that either. It's
not in the transcripts of any of his speeches. There was a guy on MAD
TV or some such which imitates him, and who might have said it.
They're always making fun of him.

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 22:19:29 GMT, "D.K.R."
> wrote:

>Spike wrote:
>

>>>God & George W Bush want you to pump out as many babies as possible!

>> Show me where either GWB or God have said that...

>Genesis 1:22
>And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply

Spike
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40
16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial
225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country,
I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it."
-JFK Inaugural Address
Old August 8th 05, 07:01 AM
Kidd Andersson

Spike wrote:

> yeah but do your minutes roll over?

No but my dog does. That count?

K.

Old August 8th 05, 07:02 AM
Kidd Andersson

Spike wrote:

> As I recall, the passage is spilling "seed upon the ground"... and
> other places are not even mention.
>
> Since these are reputed to be God's devine inspired words in script,
> and since God didn't mention any other specific place where "spilling
> seed" was prohibited, then I would venture to say nowhere else
> applies. God knows I can't read God's mind and so knows I would need
> either a more generalized passage, or more restrictions listed.

So does that mean I'll go to heaven as long as it's spilled on my a..
you know what? Nevermind.

K.
Old August 8th 05, 07:05 AM
Spike

Guess so 'cause i can't get either my minutes OR my dog to roll
over..... However, I did train my goldfish to do the backstroke....
: )

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 02:01:18 -0400, Kidd Andersson

Old August 8th 05, 07:07 AM
Spike

Geee... I dunno, 'cause there's no General rule about what gets done
in Private.....

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 02:02:47 -0400, Kidd Andersson

Old August 8th 05, 07:19 AM
Kidd Andersson

Joe wrote:

> LOL! So where's she getting all that - from TV?

I have no idea. I keep telling her dad to be careful of what he lets her
watch because she absorbs more than we think. He kept watching Bruce Lee
movies constantly when she was about a year and a half. I kept telling
him it wasn't smart, but would he listen? Noooo. That's okay. He got
his. Enter The Dragon... she walked right up to her dad, said
"Heeeeeeeeya!" and punched him right in the eye. Wish I could have done
that. lol

> Those mothers are the ones that shouldn't be allowed to have kids.
> Can you imagine the mental state of those kids? Sad.

She'll pay for it when they end up in her basement as 40 year old
virgins, arguing with people in cyberspace about who was better,
Klingons or Storm Troopers. (My money's on Klingons, but don't tell
anyone I said that)

> I'm half German and half Italian. Got some wonderful cooking growing
> up. Best of luck with the police academy - we need more people with
> your attitude IMO.

Thanks. My dad (a Lieutenant going on his 24th year in blue) keeps
telling me "Just remember not to call anyone stupid. Oh Lord girl, that
mouth is going to get you in so much trouble! Good thing you've got
excellent aim."

> As for "drawing the line" to decide who should breed, I think you and
> I should draw it.

I second that. And I think we should open the Natural Selection
Department, where we get to make the Existance Denial List. First to
go... MJ!

K.
Old August 8th 05, 07:29 AM
Kidd Andersson

Spike wrote:

> Guess so 'cause i can't get either my minutes OR my dog to roll
> over..... However, I did train my goldfish to do the backstroke....
> : )

You know I almost said goldfish and figured nobody would get it. Shows
what I know.

K.
Old August 8th 05, 07:31 AM
Kidd Andersson

Spike wrote:

> Geee... I dunno, 'cause there's no General rule about what gets done
> in Private.....

Bwahaha! Stop it! You're killing me (But at least now I know I'll go to
heaven for catching all the spilled seed with my back!)

Wonder how many people are going to read that and say "Ewwwwwwww!".

K.

Old August 8th 05, 09:10 PM
Spike

So my humor is a bit warped... not warped warped like a sicko warped,
but warped warped like a cop/ER/fire/military "insulate me from the
bad things I deal with every day" warped... : )

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 02:29:19 -0400, Kidd Andersson

Old August 8th 05, 09:12 PM
Spike

What's that saying? It's only kinky the first couple of times? LOL

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 02:31:41 -0400, Kidd Andersson